Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Tech

D- I am of the persuasion that It's happening now. I think he is thinking a little more of a civil economic uprising. You know the Have's VS. the Have Not's. He was a Marine always belives in preparation. I like your Mrs. by the way
    Smiles
    Mary

Comment

Virginia Tech

D, OOps I oprematurely postalated!!! I just saw were you say you would pm me. Just continue people
      Mar

Comment

Virginia Tech

Beaches we are all on the same side of the fence. We are not murderous thugs and therefor cannot (no matter how hard we try) relate to that kind of mentality. (I think I understand what you meant though).

Whatever the tool of choice, it's sad to see violence on the rise throughout the worlds schools as never before in history. the one common denominator in these otherwise very different cultures is media. Increasingly violent media that glorifies and rewards violent behaviour....whether in movies or in video games our kids are becoming desensitized to violence like never in history. there is a US Army Psyops professor Lt Col Dave Grossman that speaks in volumes about this disturbing trend in his extremely busy seminar tours. He wrote the book/DVD "killology" and hosts the website 'stop teaching our kids to kill" which are as fascinating as they are troubling.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X