getting topamax in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, I have just seen my health professional and been told after looking into it, they are prepared to prescribe Campral but not Topamax as it is not licensed for alcohol probs. I wondered if anyone else in the UK has been able to get topamax on prescription and in what area of the country this is??
    I don't know whether to kick up a fuss and see if I can get it or just accept the campral - any advice on this one. Anyone else using Campral? and do you just substitute it for topamax - ie everything else stays the same?

thank you sophia

PS also posted this in the new just starting out thread

topa

ola

i ordered topa from a company in the uk by the name of magellanrx. it came in 6 weeks. my friend ordered hers 1 week after me and hers was confiscated by the border patrol.
    we are now in a pickle - because we were splitting both of our orders between us.
    i need a new company as well.
    don't do the campral. try to get the topa because i am on week 2 and it seems to really really work. try to find it if possible. and let me know where you get it.
    no doctor will prescribe it for you.

Comment

ordering

hi all
      here are some links to offshore pharms that are supposed to be dependable........your mileage may vary.

alldaychemist.com.......looks cheap but shipping is 30.00

bbonlinepharmacy.com

meds4yourhealth.com

aclepsa.com

i have received from meds4yourhealth

Comment

Re: ordering

thanks forposts, I am not really sure about ordering via the internet. How can you be sure you are getting the genuine article??? I cannot quite get over my uncertaintity about that.

Comment

Re: ordering

Hi, you can use the Physician's Desk Reference online to check your meds and the interactions, usage, cautions, etc. They have pics of the various prescription pills markings and more so that you can compare. Most pharmacies will have to provide what they say they will in order to avoid any potential litigation.

Here is a link to the topamax site. The pics are further down.

www.pdrhealth.com/drug_in...1541.shtml

Comment

for everyone in the uk
            www.eshoprx.com/

This is the cheapest place they come in about 3 to 4 weeks no VAT

Comment

Topa from eshoprx..

I ordered from that site Jun 19, and am still waiting on it...I'm in the fourth week now...I sure hope I get it..how do you know if the meds get snagged by border patrol?

Where did your order come from? Mine is coming from India....It was cheap, but hope I get it...

Comment

Hi,

I've used eshoprx and they were fine for the smaller prescriptions- 25mg/50mg (came from Mexico). I twice ordered that dosage and had no problems but when my dosage went up to 100mgs my order came from India and it wasn't Topa. Just thought I'd share my experience!! P.S. am in the UK

L.L.

Comment

Wow Lush you`ve draged this thread out of the archives. I need to re order what did you get if it wasnt topa?
                  Regards Phil

Comment

To be honest, I dread to think!!! It looked completely different (yellow as opposed to white) and it had no effect whatsoever (including side effects!) Lol...sorry for reliving the archives!! Last time I was on here was last yr, it looks so different now, wasn't really sure what I was doing!! Hey to St.Jude if she's still around! No need to ask why I'm back!

L.L.

Comment

If you don't go through your gp ( and I don't think I could) how do you now what is the best dosage? Is it worth trying things like Kudzu first ( i hope so because i have some on order from MYO!) what are the side effects?

Comment

Lushliar, Jude posts on the monthly moderation board fequently.
                        Enough is enough

Comment

I've found aclepsa to be cheapest. It is a generic so it may not look the same as others thats because generics arn't allowed to look the same. It seems to be working for me.

Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com

Hels

Comment

Working...
                          X