Army Thread Saturday 12th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1567610 wrote: Have a nice time.................lewks like I'll be sitting all by myself again :upset:

Mr JC's orff to the cop shop (he's on dooty 'til 9pm). 77 year old shoplifter. Seems more and more of our older folk are getting into nabbing a few groceries.....it's being called the Heat or Meat syndrome..............very sad.
    People of all ages commit crimes, nick things.I get annoyed when government try to make out it's all youths. It's not!

Heard the story of a guy in a town I once lived in shoplifted and did things so he could go to jail, figured his son who was living with him in a poor bedsit would have a better life if he was in jail, and him in care. Very sad.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

mollyka;1567687 wrote: Is it much of a delay?
      Is there only one airport in Capetown? Just remember bein MINDBLOWINGLY tired arriving in there bout 8 yrs ago to find there was no rental car for us despite bookin it an all -- the mindblowing tiredness prolly had somefink to do with the free grog on board all the way from Heathrow
      Hiya Molls and YooooooooKayyyyyBeeeee

It wasn't much of a delay, thank feck. And because mum uses a wheelchair when she flies, they let her get off first.

Yeah Molls, there's only one major airport in CT.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I just Googled it out of curiosity. In terms of population CT is massive in comparison to Dublin. 3.8 million compared to about 600k.

The town I live in (Stellenbosch, 60km from CT) has 160k. More than I thought by about a third, but understandable given that the student population alone is about 25k.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Me again...

Butternut soup tonight. Rye bread for Mrs. T. Garlic butter baguette and ciabatta for the rest of us.

Feels as if winter is back tonight - have the gas heaters on and mum has already asked for a hot water bottle.

What yis all up to tonight?

Is Reccie away or MIA?

And when is Foxy back?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening all,

Just had a luvverly time watching The Battle of Britain...............again. Took me right back to when me Pa used to trundle me around to see all the war films as me Ma couldn't stand them.....................and I used to get a choc ice and sweeties with him. You only got one or the other if your went with Ma.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all, winter is most definitely here, its freezing, just been sorting out Briitsh Gas, crafty sods had changed my tarrif to a more expensive one without telling me. Got me own back by switching to a fixed price job in view of all the publicity about increases. Talk about electric shock treatment when you add it all up though!
              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Evening Jacks, MrT and rest of Army :wavin:

How are ye all?

Jacks - ye had me laughing at yer foot antics today- between stubbing yer toe and wettin yer slippers- wot ya loike?!

How's MrsT getting on with her new diet MrT? Does she hafta take meds also or is the diabetes diet controlled?

Sorry to hear bout MrsA....sure ye wont like taking to bed for too long- hope the pain eases soon :l

Mr D'Arsey- where are you? Hope yer ok?:l

And Recciebear too??? Have ye two pissed off on a cruise or summat and not told us?!!

Just in from work- making stew to me Granny's recipe for Aunt who's due discharged tomorrow- I'll be at work so at least there'll be some grub for her and me Dad and bro!
                What else would a 30 odd year old single girl wanna be doing on a Saturday eve?!!

Comment

xpost! Hiya Sylv :hiya:

Comment

Evening all :-)

Waiting for me pizza to be delivered - happy days
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hello youse two.

Have a feeling we might see D'Arsey some time tomorrow.

Funnily enough, Sylve, my luvverly daughter has spent best part of the day on the phone to BG. Ending with the bloke on the phone saying to her.....and I quote..........'What do you want me to do about it'............then he slammed the phone down.

Honestl, Sweety, you wouldn't believe how much water a dog's water bowl holds. Me slippers are still a bit damp.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X-post Questy. Yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo there.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1567750 wrote: Evening all :-)

Waiting for me pizza to be delivered - happy days
                          Hiya Questy

How's things with you?
                          Not a bit jealous here of ya getting pizza! :no:

JackieClaire;1567751 wrote:
                          Hello youse two.

Have a feeling we might see D'Arsey some time tomorrow.

Funnily enoug, Sylve, my luvverly daughter has spent best part of the day on the phone to BG. Ending with the bloke on the phone saying to her.....and I quote..........'What do you want me to do about it'............then he slammed the phone down.

Honestl, Sweety, you wouldn't believe how much water a dog's water bowl holds. Me slippers are still a bit damp.
                          Ah Jacks!:H Hope ye have changed outa them slippers?! Don't want ya ending-up with a dose:l

So long as D'Arsey is ok and not kidnapped by aliens then that's grand

Sounds like BG need to do a wee bit o PR training methinks!

Comment

Give us a bit of yer pizza, Questy. I'm starving.

Luckily it was Mr JC who got an earful of frustration from the luvverly Jenz, she's pig sick of BG.

I have ackshully been in me jammies and dressing gown all day and I'm not even poorly. Ooooh I feel quite the slattern.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi
                              JC you can borrow my new slippers wot I bought today

Comment

You are a darling, Satz. :l Thank you so much.

Mr JC's been fecking called out again.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X