This is a really stupid question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But this is my second day of the L-Glut and Kudzu..and I have just started hearing a buzzing and I am feeling REALLY awake! I have not had anything to drink since I started them..is this normal? Should I cut back? All I've had to drink today is Perrier and Lime, an Ice Tea and two cups of coffee; but the coffee I had early in the morning... it's 9:15pm here.

I'm taking 3 LGluts a day spaced (morning, noon and evening) and about 4-6 Kudzu...

Not sure... I think I always hear buzzing
    Control the Mind

Comment

I hate the buzzing, it drowns out the voices in my head...I miss my friends. :H

Comment

Which friends?
        Control the Mind

Comment

The ones in my head.. hahaha! I have a twisted sense of humour sometimes.

Comment

Ha ha GG, yes those bloo*y voices.... I cut back on Kudzo to twice daily, one first thing and one at about an hour before the witching hour, about 9pm in my case, didn;t have ringing but get a bit spaced.... maybe that's just me... let us know how you get on. Hopefully someone will post with more info.

Lorna
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

GG, cut down on the Kudzu a little, it tends to make me hyper. The friends in your head are the good kind right?
              Lov
              Mary

Comment

Oh those friends... Most of mine are not friendly....if fact they are mean
                Control the Mind

Comment

Check your blood pressure high blood pressure can cause ringing in the ears. High doses of Kudzu are not good for high blood presssure

Comment

simeybear;123298 wrote: GG, cut down on the Kudzu a little, it tends to make me hyper. The friends in your head are the good kind right?
                    Lov
                    Mary
                    I think I will..oh yah, they are great! I use them to help me in my decision to shop. Hee hee hee.

Comment

BP is fine..It just started today from the Kudzu I think. I'll cut it in half.

Comment

I think that the Gaba will help that GG. Take 500 g. x 2 a day. Hubby has no problem with alcohol but quit smoking with Gaba as an assistant..

You're doing great! Be proud.:h
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Rocky, don't listen to them the bas***ds, WE are your friends and I know that YOU know who your REAL friend is......

Jesus rocks my World.

Lorna
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

concerned

simeybear;123303 wrote: Check your blood pressure high blood pressure can cause ringing in the ears. High doses of Kudzu are not good for high blood presssure
                            I am taking 3000mg of Kudzo(health store but going to get MWO kudzo) in hope of cutting my craving, however I'm now worried cuz i have high blood pressure. can I not take them. ?? oh, my god, now what ??
                            Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Maxi, I have the feeling you are a bit of a worry wart.me to. Sweetie go to the website healthtouch.com and research Kudzu. I was at first taking 3 caps a day all at once because spread through the day I didn't seem to get any benefit. Well my heart was racing I felt light headed so I cut the Kudzu down to 2 and uped the L-Glut. It works; don't worry Maxi. You will get through all this
                              I care Mary

Comment

Working...
                              X