This is a really stupid question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG, I am pretty sure the Kudzu was making me feel a bit hyper but it only lasted a few days. Not sure about the ringing... could it be your phone? :H

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Oh gosh ...ringing in the ears....I got my first "Walkman" many moons ago when I was 10 & back then no one said anything about ear damage & loud music~what? hunh?
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

have you heard of tinnitus?

i think lots of people have some kind of noises going on in the head, but tinnitus is hyper-awareness of those noises. you are so focused on the noises that you freak out.

it can be caused by damage to the ears.

Comment

Well, it's gone now. It's been gone for quite a while..it was definetely the Kudzu. Me thinks I'll cut back.

Thanks eveyone! It felt like I had waaaayyyyy to much maple candy or something.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure what Maple Candy is but if it makes you feel anything like what I imagine it could, then your avitar would be quite appropriate today. lol

Doo

Comment

I'm a Canuck... that should explain the maple candy.

Comment

lol... I love Canada... what an amazing country and with such wonderful people! Mr Doo might be working in Canada for a few months later in the year... who knows, I might just have to take a trip over and take another holiday there. I was in BC in '99 for a few weeks and fell in love with the place.

So you're living in France now?

Doo

Comment

Me too! I miss Canada, the weather is crap right now but it's a great place to live. Now living in France, bit of a culture change! But, I'm used to moving around now. I'll be going home for the summer, I can't take the heat here. No AC, no pool...back home I go for a couple months. BC is nice! Eat all the lobster, scallops, mussels and steak you can get. I do when I go home..

Comment

Ohhh god, and those divine smoked salmon steaks you get there...

And now you've got me wishing I was having sushi for dinner too! :H Sounds like we'll both be skinny mini's in no time. I can tell you're really motivated to stick with it GG. So am I

Doo

Comment

mmmmm...raw fish. On a good note, I lost all my baby weight, so now I am getting rid of the 'wine weight'..:H I'm trying to stay motivated, some times it's hard though.

I got my mom to ship me some smoked salmon on air cargo... yummy yummy in my tummy. I like good food.

We stick this out together! Me, you and everyone else! We can punch this thing.

Comment

Definitely! If we get overwhelmed, come on here for motivation. I've been busy today with work but yesterday I probably spent about 5 hours on here. I think it's a good thing, as we get stronger and the cravings get weaker. So I'm not feeling guilty about how much time I spend on this site. It's necessary for my long term health

Also I read somewhere that when you're recovering and getting AF, you really need to be selfish in order to get better.

A friend emailed me this afternoon asking if we'd like to go out to the club tonight (like a family pub) but I've said no, as I know I am not psychologically ready or strong enough for that sort of torment just yet.

Doo xo

Comment

I agree, I've been eating what I want the last two days; scallops, rack of lamb, today it's sushi and I've not felt deprived. I got some nice new Perrier that they have out with a bowl of fresh lemons and I've been drinking that..very refreshing. Plus, the supps are helping as well.

I would not be strong enough to go to the pub yet either; seeing everyone drinking and laughing and me holding a pop, I need more backbone yet for that one.

I've been on here a lot lately too, reading about everyone and what they have to say is motivating. I really like it here.

So, going to BC! The Okanagon (sp?) is really nice... and fresh BC wild salmon...yummy. It's so good cooked on a cedar plank and stuffed with herbs, a red onion and seasoning. It's also gooded cooked in a newspaper on the BBQ... I'm starting to drool.

Comment

GG go into chat
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

GG,

I just had to let you know how much I love your avatar, it makes me smile everytime I see it.

She has such a cheeky "Eeeek!" sort of look on her face!

Gem x
                              Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

i take 9 mudzu's a day and no ringing...is anyone in there???? where are my friends???? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X