Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO forums acting up ?

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone else if having an experience with the forums acting up ?

Basically when Im logged in and Idle for a few minutes I get redirected to my homepage. I could be in the middle of writing up a post and then after a pause my browser reverts back to Google.

So far this is the only site thats been acting up for me.

Any one else having problems with Firefox or this Site ?

Thanks
    Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran
    AF: 9-10-2013

MWO forums acting up ?

So far I'm good
    AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

Good here. However, now that you mention it, my icons don't work anymore, when I try to use them I lock up. So I am using the words for them (code?) that NoSugar helped me with. This is the only site I have that trouble on. So maybe it's NOT just you?!!! Good luck! B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

Well I just rebooted and also switched my startup search engine .. lets see if that works. If not then Im going to try I.E. as a last resort.
        Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

That's what NoSugar told me to do but I couldn't figure out how to do it!!! ARG!!!
          Looks like this computer stuff is here to stay!!! :H:H:H
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

Just wanted to let everyone know what the deal was.

My freaking Keyboard has a button on it that when pressed it goes to my Homepage. Well apparently when I cleaned this thing friday the stupid thing got half way stuck. So I guess it had a mind of its own when left to its own devices.

After a quick fix with my trusty swiss army knife im all good now. Operator Error .. whoopsies .. lol

:thanks:

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

Glad you didn't take it into The Geek Squad. :H:H
              Glad you got it fixed.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

My laptop has a switch to turn off wifi. I didn't know that. :huh::scratchinhead::dang::scratchinhead:

Took me awhile to get the internet back up. :H
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

MWO forums acting up ?

Dave,

Just so you know - MWO does act up from time to time for all of us.
                  People got very frustrated earlier in the year so Nelz formed a MWO interim group on Facebook ~ just in case. If you are interested, just let me know

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X