An Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Apology

Macks, I am trying to think of something bad that I did so I can confess too. But Damm......I cant think of anything.

Oh heres something......
    The other night when I was on chat.....I was thinking very bad thoughts about my ex husband. You should have heard me. If you would have you wouldnt even what to talk to me anymore. It had cus words and evil thoughts. Even ones that were criminal. Ones that I could go straight to jail for. You guys would have had to all chip in all your money to bail me out. And Fan and Jenneh would have had to be my attorneys cuz there would be no more money left for an attorney. And Nancy would have to make the cookies to bring me in jail before the bail. And Lushy would have to give the mean crusty looks at my inlaws....ex that is when they came to visit my ex in the hospital. That is if he lived. And uhmm lets see.....what else happened....oh, you would be mad at me cuz lisa would be catchin a plane over here to see me cuz after all.....she is now my sister now ya know. And I would have to be sayin sorry all over the place that you would be so sick of me.
    So I am sorry Macks
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

An Apology

Macks....you know all us B-----s. If you had acted up, don't worry we would have beensure to let you know it real quick...

Comment

An Apology

ok....that actually just now happened

Comment

An Apology

its two posts up fan......will you be my attorney?????

Comment

An Apology

Thankyou...

You know when you wake up the next morning and little snippets of the night before pop in your head...And you get that terrible sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach..

i feel a bit like mary...After a few tots of dutch courage i feel fine going into chat...Unfortunatly thats about the same time i become a gobshite....Weird..

Thanks again all....I feel more comfortable now..
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

An Apology

I Have bad thoughts about Gabbys ex

Comment

An Apology

Hi Janie, and welcome..

Your right...They are a great group of people here...The Best...They know exactly where you are coming from and how tough it can get....And when you do well...They are there to pat you on the back aswell..

Comment

An Apology

LOL...

Comment

Working...
                  X