Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for RJ/health store re the Amino Acid supps

Hi RJ
    Is there anyway to find out the break down of how much of each amino acid is in the amino acid blend we get from this site? I have been doing some research on amino acid therapy in the treatment of addiction and I am AMAZED at the role it can play in minimizing cravings, and the effects of withdrawal etc. In fact, I myself have been feeling much less cravings etc. lately and I am wondering if it is because I have really been dedicating myself to the amino acids the last couple of weeks (I note the bottle says that you take "4 capsules one or more times daily" - how many should you take per day - I have been taking 4 but should I be taking more? I have been reading that the usual starting dose for amino acid therapy is often 100mg per day but that people can and do take from 500-1500mg per day (and can take up to 3000mg per day though i understand a physician should be involved). I just want to know what the breakdown i am taking is, if I take 4 of the amino acid complete tablets a day.
    Thanks RJ - and everyone else, I highly recommend a book entitled "Staying Clean and Sober" by Marlene Miller MA and David Miller, PH.d. - if you havent tried the amino's I suggest you seriously start looking into this...
    Just a suggestion - i think they are too easily overlooked but can be so key in reducing cravings. SOMETHING is working for me, and this is what is different for me lately...:h
    Love all
    jen
    Over 4 months AF :h
Working...
X