Day Four of Detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Four of Detox

I promise I'm not gonna post each day forever, only my first 7 days. I wanna be able to look back at this and never forget the hell of the first week sober. Was exhausted last night til my head hit the pillow, then wide awake til 1:30-2:00. Got 5 hrs sleep all together. Much better!!! No crazy dream either. Woke-up sweaty though. Why do you only get the sweating at night? Feel really tired this morning and starving. My liver is enlarged so I'm very hungry but can only eat small amounts at a time. It can still repair itself. No cirrhosis yet!!! I can already tell a difference in the short amount if time that it is going down. I have more room for food. God that's pathetic re-reading that. I would go days without food when drinking, but still gain weight. Waking up with a pretty bad headache everyday too. Different than a hangover kind though. Have a great day all
    AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Day Four of Detox

Hi Getting,
    We haven't met yet so :welcome: to you.

Now then if it helps to post from day four 'til forever then do so. You may never know how much you can help someone who is just lurking and afraid to post.

And you are handling this so well. :goodjob:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Day Four of Detox

Thank you Jackie! I really want to drink right now because my boss just wigged the hell out and stressed me out, but in 30 mins the stores will close so I am making myself stay in and remember how crappy I have felt for 4 days. God I cant start over again. No way! I swear I will not live through it.

Comment

Day Four of Detox

You can do it! stay strong
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Day Four of Detox

I am! waiting for chat on skype

Comment

Day Four of Detox

GREAT JOB ON DAY 4!!!!!!!:goodjob:
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Day Four of Detox

Thanks Nora!

Comment

Working...
              X