Army Thread Tuesday 15th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was a competition between my sons and the hound the lads would win every time, they are revolting when they get together. I'm just hoping I don't end up having a midnight trip to the park with the dog like Sunday.

Not read back yet!
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Recluse;1569304 wrote: I first came here 3 years ago and I've been trying to find the way out ever since. :nutso:
      :H:H

Comment

JackieClaire;1569302 wrote: I was a raving alkie now I'm just raving............:nutso:
        :H:H

Comment

One moment please while I interrupt this thread...

STTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :h

ENGERLAND................ ENGERLAND ..............ENGERLAND

Thank you for your time. It is most appreciated.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mmmmm Choccy biccies.

I'm still here,I could'nt log on for a while.Maybe the server was down.
            Where do I start with my story?I'm from Ireland.My drinking has gotten worse over the last few year's.I would be lucky to get two or three day's alcohol free during the week.The day's when I'm alcohol free,the depression really get's bad.When it subsides coming into the weekend I start the routine all over again

Comment

Good evening Army and big Cead mile failte to celtic-chick :welcome:

You've found a great spot here chick- plenty of info and support Hope you stick around:l

Sorry haven't been about much- house hasn't stopped with visitors and never get a mo's privacy to post Hopefully things will settle down soon. In other news- went for me weigh-in at SW tonight- another 3.5 pounds off (9 in total now) :yay: so celebrated with a fish supper!! ::nutso:

Comment

Thanks sweetpea.
                Wow 3.5 pound's off.Sw is great I've lost 2 stone with them this year.I'm taking a break at the moment.My head is all over the place & fed up watching what I'm eating.Fish supper yum

Comment

celtic-chick;1569356 wrote: Thanks sweetpea.
                  Wow 3.5 pound's off.Sw is great I've lost 2 stone with them this year.I'm taking a break at the moment.My head is all over the place & fed up watching what I'm eating.Fish supper yum
                  Sorry Chick got interrupted again ( Yeah the fish supper was delish and don't give a toss how many syns were in it! :H Starting afresh tomorrow again- we all need a treat every now and again, yeah?

Good-job on the 2 stone loss- that's amazing! Ye are just right to take a break now though esp if ye are trying to quit the booze- in my humble opinion! At the start it took all of my energy to focus on not drinking, adding dietary restrictions then woulda been a disaster for me anyhows

Gonna head on to the leaba now- hopefully 'see ya' about tomorrow,

Nighters and sweetdreams all xx

Comment

Working...
                  X