Craziest thing you have ever done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my fiance' passed away I had a HUGE falling out with his whacko family...they even accused me of killing him. (just so you know...he was by himself...he was 36...drunk driving at 128 miles per hour, ran off the road and hit a huge tree...killed instantly)....anyway, everyone was SAPPY sweet through the funeral, etc....I PAID for everything!!!!!!!! Not that I did not want to, I insisted. He was going to be my husband and lived with me and my children. He was our family. Anyway, his mother wanted his ashes when he died...he was cremated. Well, one day me and my girlfriend snuck out to her house and got part of his ashes...which I am SO grateful for now as I would not have any of him if we had not done that. We laugh all the time how we are body snatchers. (hope this doesn't offend anyone...it is so funny to us...BUT, just so you know...every time I go on a vacation I take him with me and sprinkle a little in a pretty sopt...he will be EVERYWHERE when I am done)....

Streaked across my college campus after losing a bet...

Of course, I was drunk...

So maybe the craziest thing I ever did was pick up the bottle! :eeks:
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Luv, you are so funny. You little body snatcher! I have a friend that does that. Her husband passed a couple of years ago. She takes Frank everywhere. If she goes to a Nascar race Frank is in a Budweiser bottle. She said that is what he would want. She has a new boyfriend now but that dosen't stop her, Frank and she were married a long time. As for myself I called the FBI and reported my self because I had threatned to take out my then SIL. He was being terrible to my daughter and I made threats across state lines(via phone) and I thought that was a felony. So I told them what I said but I didn't mean it. That was a heavy wine day. That agent must have thought what a nut job.

Comment

I'm a certified ice-diver.. the craziest thing for me was filling my drysuit up with air till I was upside down doing the moon walk under the ice..and if you look at it a certain way it is so cool!!! I even turned on my belly and did the breast stroke all over the place...it was awesome!!!

Comment

Simey...Billy is in his flask!!! When I tell people, they are like "you put him in a flask...." He loved that damn thing!!!! Black leather with his initials on it...he loved it when I bought it for him. I know he'd love being in there...and IF not I don't give a shit...he died, I get to chose! LMAO

Comment

You knew him best LUV, I think it's your decision. Nothing wrong with that. My Dad was cremated, his ashes were buried because Mom was always afraid something would happen to them. What I don't know.
            M

Comment

This probably doesn't sound so crazy but it was really funny, a few years age hubby and I went with some friends to Blarney Castle in Cork (yes we kissed the blarney stone), any way they have lots of altars & stuff in the grounds and 2 of the signs were just leaning up instead of being fastened so we picked them up and swapped them round, then watched hoards of japanese tourists photographing the sacrificial altar when in fact it was just a flat stone .............
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X