Day 5 of Detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5 of Detox

Slept much much better last night. I'd still be asleep if my asshole friend hadn't called non-stop at 7:30 am. God forbid I sleep! So annoyed right now. She knows I'm detoxing. UGH! Making chicken Alfredo for dinner. Need to start working on a healthier diet. My daughter wants to do some 21 day challenge where we only eat different fish, veggies, and fruit and drink only water. I told her give me a week to adjust to no AL then,I'm in. I've knitted so many scarves my fingers are sore. I'm switching to making wreathes today. Had crazy dreams again last night. In all my dreams someone is trying to kill me. Last night some woman kept trying to OD me with something in a syringe. Chased me everywhere. Crazy! I wasn't scared in this dream though. No panic attack! Happy Tuesday!!!
    AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Day 5 of Detox

Ahh scary dreams! sounds like youre doing very well despite those dreams im glad,ooh eat a couple of bites of alfredo for me my fave,and dont really worry about diet right now,just focus on staying sober,comfort food helps for a bit
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Day 5 of Detox

A little shakey this morning. I'm thinking my sugar may be low. My body is used to tons of it do drinking some OJ! Not too worried about my diet just yet! Happy to be eating to be honest.
      AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Day 5 of Detox

Hi Gettin!
        Congrats on making it to day 5, in my opinion the hardest part is over (physically)...now comes the mental challenge, but I know you can do it. Man that alfredo sounds good!!!
        I had a crazy dream last night too...David Beckham was in it, it made no sense, but man is he hot. LOL
        How many scarves have you knitted? I swear I have about 100 of them because I can only make scarves and blankets, only things that require going back and forth. I have no idea how to make any designs. Then again, when you figure where I learned how to crochet (jail) it's amazing I can do it at all! It's a long story but 2 DUI's and driving on a suspended license will land you in the pokey real quick. Do NOT let that happen to you! :l
        Stick around and keep posting especially when you start to crave. And don't take on too much at once. Focus on staying sober and everything else will fall into place!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 5 of Detox

p.s. I just read on your other thread that you're not going to post every day...just a piece of friendly advice...please DO post every day...several times a day. The people that have truly succeeded at beating this demon alcohol beast post ALL THE TIME.... :l
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 5 of Detox

You go girl!!!! Thank you so much for the "chat". I'm rooting for you.

Comment

Working...
            X