Army Thread... 16th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inchy... I left home at 16 without a penny to my name with a guy who eventually ended up in jail for beating his wife to death with a hammer. True story. I know how fucking horrible it is being out there unguarded and looking after yourself.

I think it would be best if you got a job but that is your decision. You don't have your family to depend on like Jackie's kids did and you need to bear that in mind. You're on your own hun... but you do have support with us so don't forget about that.

Envelope in hand here, number one. That will help to avert the immediate crisis. And then you can look at fitting a wee job in on the side.

Comment

Oh perhaps you could become a co-writer with the son & heir and make millions. You can do the art.

And Mrs never, ever think you're a worry. Several heads are better than one. I like nothing better than a good auld google.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1569694 wrote: Oh perhaps you could become a co-writer with the son & heir and make millions. You can do the art.

And Mrs never, ever think you're a worry.
        Several heads are better than one. I like nothing better than a good auld google.
        What Jacks said...

Jackie... go and Google her feckin address! :H

Comment

fiance's family feed me n i do my laundry there friday night to sunday really i'm alright haha
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1569704 wrote: fiance's family feed me n i do my laundry there friday night to sunday really i'm alright haha
            OK.... I'm taking your word for it. :l

It's been grey and overcast here today but, feck it, I'm off for a dip in the pool! :egad: Been finding the swimming has ironed out a few kinks the last couple of days.

Toodle pip y'all! Sure youz will be in bed by the time I get back. Flippeth sideth...

Comment

InChains;1569704 wrote: fiance's family feed me n i do my laundry there friday night to sunday really i'm alright haha
              Now tell me where they live and I'll be on their door step Friday as well. Just tell them to look out for the woman with grey roots. leaky boots (it's a long time 'til payday) and 18 bags of laundry.

Don't forget yer water wings, Zens.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

enjoy your swim zen, and thanks again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

haha, will do JC, future mother in law (or fml xD) thinks I'm mad for taking it all back with me, saves ?3.50 a week though!

Comment

Does she iron as well?

Geez just seen the time must go and feed Mr JC.

Bacinabit.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                    X