Wedding Dance Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Dance Song?

I told GReg last night about this thread and I didn't have wedding song. But we have a song. He loves the movie Notting Hill(why I don't know) but he said It's the song from notting Hill Nothing at all. I had to burst his bubble and say Honey no we can't have that because ex and I had Keith Whitleys version as ours. He was dissapointed for a moment .Then he said that song from Pure Country I said George Strait? he said yes That Cross my heart song . I know it; but I don't know the title. Fast little thinker he is
    Laughs
    Mar

Comment

Wedding Dance Song?

I love that song Mary.....Cross My Heart is the title

Comment

Wedding Dance Song?

So Cross my heart is the title? Ok. It a beautiful song. It is odd he dosen't listen to country music but will watch that movie everytime it's on. Closet George Strait fan?
        Mar

Comment

Wedding Dance Song?

mine can be heard playing in the background @ New Page 1

Comment

Wedding Dance Song?

My song was Thank You by Led Zeppelin. :h
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Wedding Dance Song?

We didn't have dance music at our reception--weird, DH and I are both musicians! I have sung "Unchained Melody" at 3 weddings, "From This Moment" at 2. I've also done "Fools Rush In" (AKA-"I can't help falling in love with you" but I think Fools rush in is sometimes appropriate, HA), "Sunshine", "Colour My World", Annie's Song", "We've Only Just Begun", "The Wedding Song" & on and on! I really hate a lot of these songs!
              Di

Comment

Wedding Dance Song?

Wedding Number one.... something by Van Morrison!!!

Wedding Number two... Let's Stay Together, by Al Green.... so far it has worked- 10 years this year!!!

Skoots
                "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                X