Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 17th October

Good morning, folksies

Where has the week gone? It's almost POETS day again!

Busy schedule today, so better brace myself. I hope you'll all have an embuggerance-free day.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipperoooo and Mollymoo,

Give me cawfee and give it to me NOW!!!...................errrrrrrr please
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1569879 wrote: Get yer own lazy biotch!!!!
      Hoo you call it a biotch you errrrrrrrrrrrr cheeky mare.

mollyka;1569880 wrote:
      Marnin Jacks --- how's you? You working today?
      Yep at the orrifice. How do youse lot do 5 days a week is beyond me. 3 days in a row and I'm starting to practice a very pale face and a wee cough.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1569882 wrote: oooooohhhh --- I is SCARED:H

Some weeks I really do feel sort of stretched --- particularly the weeks I do the 5 days in a row -- love the weeks where I work Sat instead of Fri --- sometimes mind you, it's easier to be at work than here tbh!!!
        Just watchin a programme on the tele --- apparently if we stand for 3 hours a day instead of sitting at a desk we lose 8 lbs a year --- FFS -- I should be faded away -- pretty much stand and move 7-8 hours a day -- there's a scrum for the desk every day --- I just leave them at it!!!
        Ooo handbags at dawn.....(alkie brain kicks in...justification to buy new handbag)

Why can't these super brains come up with a way of having 3 hour nanna naps makes you loose that much weight. I'd be on the cat walk.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aye I'm about to hear to distant sound of jangling car keys.

But before I go it's 4 years ago today that I flew over to Belfast for my very first MWO meet up. Big thank you going out to Mariooo and Opal for making me so welcome.

Bacinalongishbit.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, don't usually check in but seeing as todayisdaysixtyandimsuperproud i thought i'd stop by.

hope all are well, i'm at uni 4 days a week, like their scheduling though, 10-4, halls are about 5 minutes from class so alot of late starts for me (or 8 o clock coz i like to get work done before work! haha) i'm off day tripping today, drawing round london, thank god for oyster and student railcard is all i can say.

with weight loss i can totally see how standing 3 hours does that! when I worked 6 day weeks for a summer I definitely lost weight, combined standing for 8 hours a day and walking 2 miles round trip methinks. As for worrying, it's a wonder there's any of me left (though the uni diet seems to be have me shrinking these days haha) i worry way too much, about everything, I invent worries! haha.

anyway, hope ya'll have a good day today, will try and check in more regularly as a wise non-mwo friend reminded me i should probably be sticking close to what support i have right now haha
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Good morning Army :wavin:

Inchy- 60 DAYS!!!:goodjob: Am super-proud and sooo happy for ya

MrT, Molls n Jacks - don't work too hard xx

Getting on now afore Aunt arises- she spied the lappie and was on it most of yesterday so I couldn't get on( Must investigate how to get on from me phone.

Have a great day all xx

Comment

Just a quick check in.
                Still in pain. Still on loads of drugs.
                Still Sober:H

Comment

anon;1569915 wrote: Just a quick check in.
                  Still in pain. Still on loads of drugs.
                  Still Sober:H
                  Ah MrsA:l:l:l

Good work on still being sober Do ye know how it happened?

Comment

Morning all.How is everybody doing?
                    Well done Inchy 60 day's :goodjob:
                    Yesterday I threw the rest of the beer in my house out.I ordered my shopping online last night(no beer or wine ordered)

Comment

Quick jump in to say howyiz - :waving:
                      Backinabit when noseyhole here is gone to lunch

Comment

celtic-chick;1569921 wrote: Morning all.How is everybody doing?
                        Well done Inchy 60 day's :goodjob:
                        Yesterday I threw the rest of the beer in my house out.I ordered my shopping online last night(no beer or wine ordered)

Great work on ditching the beer Chickadee! Hope ye ordered yerself plenty treats in the shop last night

satz123;1569927 wrote:
                        Quick jump in to say howyiz - :waving:
                        Backinabit when noseyhole here is gone to lunch
                        Yo Satz :wavin: How's yerself?

Comment

Morning army nice sunny mild day here compared to yesterday we had such heavy rain for most of the day. Well done Inchy on 60 days keep it up:l. Good job on throwing out the beer Celtic if its not there the temptation to drink is less. Talking of handbags I got a lovely one in Milan for 25.90e. There were a lot of expensive designer shops but they had mid price like Zara Benetton etc. Its a kind of animal print in black white grey I love as it has plenty of pocket storage space. Poor mrs A sorry to hear yioy are in such pain I hope the pain killers will ease it off. How did it happen? I'm going to buy a new phone this weekend so i'm going to town this afternoon to have a look art some. I'm getting a smart phone ready to go and under 100e is my budget any sugestions for a good one not to hard to operate? Have a terrifc Thursday.

Comment

Hiya Foxy

No idea bout phones!! Iz a bit challenged when it comes to technology!

Hafta head on now as Aunt is stirring above- hopefully see yis all later :hallo:

Comment

Afternoon!

Congratulations on making it to 60 days, inchy, a really fantastic achievement and you're over half way towards your sober October too! :goodjob:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, whizzy. :l It must be very difficult for someone as active as yourself to have to rest all the time. Any idea how long the recovery time will be?

I'm having an early lunch before heading into town with the monster for a spot of grocery shopping. Been playing with my new toy, a steam cleaner for cleaning the hall floor after a certain mucky pup has walked all over it. It's dead handy and I wish I'd bought one years ago. Thought I would bore you all with a couple of pics of Amy on the common this morning. :sorry: She's exactly 15 weeks old today.

Sheepdog and sheep:

Comment

Working...
                              X