Army Thread Thursday 17th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jingos! I fell asleep! My bad... Yaaaawn!

Look what I saw in Costco the other day... A hugfun plush panda! :egad:

Comment

Zen - my husband is friends on facebook with a woman that helps design the Hugfuns!!! Small world isn't it? :H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Jingos Nora... a small world indeed!

I'd like one of those pandas! I should have thrown caution to the wind and bought it.

I hope you're doing good hun... caught a fleeting glimpse of you on FB... X :l

Comment

Doing ok here.....thanks:l
          Yep - it is my Mom's birthday today. I called & sang happy birthday to her. She said, it is my birthday? I didn't even know it was my birthday. But, she had a happy day. I sent her flowers and she loved them. Only 3 more weeks till I get to hug her in person.

How are you doing? Headache you said???
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

She looks like a really nice Lady Nora... :h I'm sure you can't WAIT to get home again. You can see she's a happy person.

I did have a headache... too much stress earlier today... but thankfully it's gone now. I have to go to the Docs tomorrow a.m. and have to fast tonight and just realized this Heath bar might not be too smart! hehe

Comment

Working...
            X