Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All, I'm brand new today !

:new:
    This is such a great experience that I'm so looking forward to. I'm long past due to start enjoying life for real. I only "enjoy" 2 or 3 sober(hung-over) days per week usually. I just took my first Kudzu pill tonight. Any suggestions on how many I should be taking and do I need to keep it in my system daily for it to be effective? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I've read some of your entries and all of you folks are so supportive !
    This is truely a wonderful tool to have. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Happiness is " Waking up and looking forward to that first cup of coffee" !
    Take Care and Have Yourselves a wonderful evening .
    ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Hey Niblet and welcome aboard! You're right... this place is amazingly supportive and helpful to all of us here, so you're in great company

I take 3 kudzu 3 times a day. I'm newly alcohol free (AF) but I know other members who are long term AF have cut back as the cravings have eased.

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hi Niblet and welcome,
      re. kudzu I think it's recommended that you take 3000mg per day,
      thats 2 in a morning at breakfast, the rest with other meals during the
      day. Thats what I have been doing for some time now,and no probs.
      I have no desire to drink, but I have to remain vigilant. It is certainly
      worth it, I am feeling so well and happy to not be drinking.
      The best I'v been in years.
      Good luck

Comment

Hi & Welcome~ glad you found us!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Welcome Niblet! Glad you are here -- use all the tools and the support here. It all helps. I do one Kudzu am and noon and two at night. Seems to do fine for me. Good luck!:welcome:
          sri

Comment

Hey Niblet! :welcome:
            Welcome to the wonderful world of MWO. You'll love it here and we'll love having you here. As for the kudzu, I take two in the morning and two at night. That really helps me tremendously. I think it also cuts down on my craving for snacks (I wish people would stop bringing jelly beans in to work already!!). I also find the hypno CD's really helpful also. The only other supp I take is glutamine.
            :groupluv:
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Welcome -- Everyone else is probably sick of my kudzu "glow" but it works like a charm for me. I only needed one a day at about 3:30 and it knocked the cravings. I actually don't take it anymore -- but sure will if I get a burning desire to drink. Welcome, this place is grand. Kiss those hangovers goodbye!
              Mama T.
              Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

To start I say 2 three times a day....it has tremendously helped me...

Comment

Sorry, and welcome!!!

Comment

Hi Niblet, and Welcome! Yes, this place is wonderful, isn't it! I'm not using Kudzu right now, but I did find it helpful when I took it as RJ's program recommended. Have you read her book, "My Way Out?" It's wonderful? Re-wiring my brain through books and postings on this site (and the c.d's) have helped me at least as much as the Kudzu and topomax. I've taken both.
                    Again, welcome to our little corner of the world and best wishes on your road to a new and healthy lifestyle!

Comment

yes, I advise the CDs and the l-glut as well. I tend to take most of my kudzu (did you get the one from this site? It is the best one to be getting. The health store versions are not as effective) before my usual drinking time and take about 3-4. It works so well for me. Good luck to you. Glad you found us.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Welcome to the Board! You won't find a better group of misfits to hang out with and find the support you need. This is the best website I have found on the internet, but it's the people that make it the best. You will really enjoy it here!

Comment

Working...
                        X