Army Thread Friday 18th October

Gooooood morning, Army

POETS day is here again :woot:

Have a lekker Friday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tippperooo and Mollymoo,

I'm not out until 12 ish Molls, not meeting the luvverly Jenz at 1.30pm.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning MrT, Molls, Jacks and all

Had a post all ready to go yest eve when doorbell went and house over-run by visitors!!

Had said how good it was that MrsT's blood sugars are starting to settle-:goodjob: her diet sounds much like my own at the minute!

Molls- sorry ye hafta deal with more angst at home xx Is it tomorrow ye head off to the sun?

Well Jacks- are ye meeting Jenz for lunch?

Starvin here this morn- sitting with a coffee contemplating what to have for brekkie.....

speaking off... D'Arsey- where are ye? Hope ok?:l U fancy making us some pancakes?!!

Comment

Yo there Piddlepants,

Might be here, not sure, yet. She didn't finish 'til 6am so might not be able to face it.

St Sushi Japanese Restaurant & Takeaway

How's yer Auntie?
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

or here...

Afternoon Tea | Cafe Royal

Do you know I've lived in Noocastle all my life and haven't got a clue what the street names are.

TBH I'm getting a tad concerned about our D'Arsey.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Jacks

6am finish :egad: What time do yer clubs stay open to?

Wouldn't thank ya for shushi- but that's cos Iz a bit backward and never tried it!

Aunt doing well- I may disappear any mo as can hear stirring above! Expecting more visitors today so need to get MrDyson and mop out and run to shops for more milk n biccies

I do hope Mr D'Arsey is ok? Shout-in if ya can D'Arsey xx

Comment

Oops should have read the text better she didn't get home 'til 6.

They'll have closed at 3am, then there's the cashing up and cleaning and mopping and setting up for the breakfast shift at 9am.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1570339 wrote: Good morning MrT, Molls, Jacks and all

Had a post all ready to go yest eve when doorbell went and house over-run by visitors!!

Had said how good it was that MrsT's blood sugars are starting to settle- her diet sounds much like my own at the minute!

Molls- sorry ye hafta deal with more angst at home xx Is it tomorrow ye head off to the sun?

Well Jacks- are ye meeting Jenz for lunch?

Starvin here this morn- sitting with a coffee contemplating what to have for brekkie.....

speaking off... D'Arsey- where are ye? Hope ok?:l U fancy making us some pancakes?!!
                YEAH !!! Where's our 'effin BREKKIE FROGLET ????
                :waving: to Piddlepants & Auntie & visitors
                Piddle what are you doing diet-wise ? Low carb - sugar free ?

JackieClaire;1570349 wrote:
                Oops should have read the text better she didn't get home 'til 6.

They'll have closed at 3am, then there's the cashing up and cleaning and mopping and setting up for the breakfast shift at 9am.
                :waving: JC
                She HAS to eat though

Comment

JackieClaire;1570349 wrote: Oops should have read the text better she didn't get home 'til 6.

'Tis a late finish no matter, poor thing will be wrecked, but then she has age on her side! I mind coming outa pubs during me training days at 5-6 in morn then grabbing an hour or so before class- horrified at thought of it now!

Enjoy yer lunch anyways Jacks

I'd best be off and get going on the housework and nursing duties!!

Comment

mollyka;1570332 wrote: OK sleepy army --- have to head out for a while -- suddenly found 20 more jobs need doing --- need to get out tbh -- Joe and Joey had major row last night --- I decided silence was the best route for me to take --- apparently not --- so sucked in ---- AGAIN!!! Sorry Jacks, I know we were gonna have a chat this morn. but banks and all sorts are beckoning -- for the sake of some sort of peace I'd best do them...... laters if I'm back afore I go to town --- xx
                    :waving: Molls - good job staying out of it :H
                    Whatyer buying in town ?

Comment

Morning Satzuma,

Oh she eats like a horse and still keeps to a size 8/10 but just at odd hours.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1570352 wrote: YEAH !!! Where's our 'effin BREKKIE FROGLET ????
                        :waving: to Piddlepants & Auntie & visitors
                        Piddle what are you doing diet-wise ? Low carb - sugar free ?

:waving: JC
                        She HAS to eat though
                        Yo Satz :waving:

:H Its slimming world Satz- seems to be all low-fat, low-sugar blah, blah... Know there's a lot to say low-fat ain't good for us either but am losing with it so will stick at it for now!

How's the bowels of the workhouse this morn?

Comment

Morning all.Happy Friday.How's is everybody today?

Miserable weather again today.It's Friday yipeeee,lie in tomorrow yipeeee,5 day's af yipeeee.Big test will be over the weekend.I think I'll get stuck into cleaning the house on the weekend.Hubby has to have an operation on Monday,so cleaning the house will keep me & my mind busy.

Comment

Deffo away now- see yis xx :wavin:

Comment

celtic-chick;1570359 wrote: Morning all.Happy Friday.How's is everybody today?

Miserable weather again today.It's Friday yipeeee,lie in tomorrow yipeeee,5 day's af yipeeee.Big test will be over the weekend.I think I'll get stuck into cleaning the house on the weekend.Hubby has to have an operation on Monday,so cleaning the house will keep me & my mind busy.
                              Away... after I say Hiya Chickadee and big well done to ya on 5 Days :goodjob:

Hope Hubby's op nothing serious xx

Comment

Working...
                              X