I just bought for my husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A map of Paris from 1920! I paid a lot for it, but it's really big and I'm going to get it framed for him for our anniversary. He loves maps and stuff! It's so cool, it shows the streets and the Tower in 3D like with all the buildings and such.. I think he'll really like it! I am so happy with my new purchase for him!

That sounds wonderful! i hope he does something equally as nice for you!
    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

He will love it!

Comment

I have a very generous man. He is really good to me. Last time on his trip to Quatar he bought me these GORGEOUS two toned gold earrings that I LOVE and a bangle bracelet, and for the babe he bought her this cute little teddy that smells like chocolate. She loves it!! She carries it everywhere and wheels it around in her play stroller.

Comment

GG, what a lovely present! Paris is one of my favourite places and one of my fondest memories is eating oysters in the Grand Cafe on the Boulevard des Capucines (apologies if I've misspelt that!). Can't wait to go back, but how I'll miss the wine and the beer and the....

Raoul

Comment

I really like Paris too. It's dirty and smelly, but it still maintains that romance. I'm going into Paris next week so us girls can shop and eat at the Cafe's. It was a big mistake for my husband to take me (a shopoholic) to the fashion captial of the world. Our little girl is amazingly dressed 24/7.. she looks like a cute little french baby!

Comment

Money spent on good food and looking good isn't money wasted in my book. Have a ball!

R

Comment

I can not agree with you more!! I love to eat good food and I have no problem paying for it either. One good thing, when I go to Paris I always wear my good stuff..Manolo's, Fendi or Chanel, may be Gucci.. have to keep up with the locals!

Comment

Wow... can I come and visit you? Actually I am most likely heading up to Europe around October (probably the same trip where I'll visit Canada) have you got a spare room? We can go shopping together!

That picture sounds divine! What sort of frame are you thinking? If it's a black and white picture, a gold guilt frame sounds like it would look classic! Don't forget, the border is so important too! You could make that a real master piece. What a find!

Doo
                  :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                  X