Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Just had to say that. If you don't know what I am talking about then you are better off!!
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Oh Yeah!!!!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

LOL Happy. Yes, it is a very sad day here in Seattle since he was from here. I am thinking of taking some sick leave.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Husband was disapointed. He listen's to Howard Stern. I think there setting it up for Jordin to win. I like her. I just feel that way. But Sanjaya did have the most gorgeous teeth
        Mar

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

I am a Howard Stern addict. Has your husband been voting? Howard was really ticked this morning and is asking for a full investigation because Sanjaya most likely got the most votes but the producers are allowed to delete votes if they want. It is in the disclaimer that quickly appears at the end of the show.

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Ohhh I didn't know that lush, I'll probably hear about it tonight. I just think the guys are bad, Melinda looks to old Lakisha to heavy. So they are setting Jordin up young , pretty and talented. The next AI! Listen to how many compliments she gets from all of them. I don't think Greg voted for Sanjaya but was thinking about a Sanjaya Rules T-shirt
            Mar

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Good for Sanjaya! Probably the best thing for his carreer. The next Shaun Cassidy, Rex Smith.... am I dating myself? LOL!

I think a few of those who are last to go, never get heard from again... like that annoying "soul patrol' nonsense... and Rueben who?

Skoots
              "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

I had a feeling Howard would be ticked- he was trying to alter the outcome of the show right?

Sanjaya had to go at some point- if anyone else was voted off last night it would have been sooooo unfair.

He looked really shocked too! And he cried what a big baby. I do agree about the teeth though- that was all he had going for him though. :H
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Oh come on. He is sort of hot. I have not watched AI this season though so I do not know any of the players. And yes Howard is the reason he stayed on so long. Some of his listeners were logging in over 500 votes a night.

Skootie, Rex Smith? I was soooo in love with him. His song "You take my breath away." I feel like I am 13 again.....

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Yes, Rex Smith!!! He also had great hair... like Sanjaya!

Remember the movie he did... where he fell for the young girl, prentending to be older... he was the Popstar? What was it called? Oh, the memories!

Skoots
                    "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Watch out sweet Scootie! You're talking about a couple of Birmingham Al. boys there!
                      Ruben is busy doing some charity work and the soul patrol is on tour!

I did feel sorry for Sanjaya last night...I think he was used by Howard S.....mean!
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

I don't think it was mean to Sanjaya. He will make some good money out of it and he seemed to love the attention. I thought it was unfair to the good people that got voted off though.

What was the name of that movie Skootie? I swear it was my favorite movie for years. It was a made for TV movie. I am going to try and look it up.

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Sooner or Later was the name of the movie. Loved it.

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Hey Lushy,

Wasn't it an after school special? I mean that seriously ... LOL.

Hugs,
                            Pansy

Comment

Buh Bye Sanjaya!!!

Oh My Gosh, my daughters were so happy he got voted off (they are 9 and 13). They say he is really his sister dressed as a boy, he is so pretty. They like Blake, the beat boxer guy (is that what it is called?).

I used to LOVE those after school specials!!!! LOL!!! Now you know how OLD I am!
                              Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
                              X