Army Thread Monday 21st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see him during the week but a "note" will be left in the morning suggesting it is returned to its place near the TV forthwith! Ought to consider a shower and bed, we've got roads closed here due to flooding, its only October so hoping this isn't the start of winter.
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

having a rough time... send hugs and chocolate haha
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1571792 wrote: having a rough time... send hugs and chocolate haha
        Hey Inchy :l:l Just checkin in afore hitting the leaba, what's up?

Sendin ye loadsa hugs for sure and choccie if had any left but had to rid the house of it!!

Comment

alot of things sweetpea, just struggling right now, just getting harder. thanks.
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1571801 wrote: alot of things sweetpea, just struggling right now, just getting harder. thanks.
            Just posted over on yer thread!! You're safe tonight, yeah? Do you think could ye sleep or do something to distract yerself? Draw? Listen/play some music? I dunno!! Wish could give yer a hug and some choccie for real but cyber is all can do tonight:l:l

Comment

Working...
            X