Desperately Seeking Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperately Seeking Help

byebyebridgetjones;1572671 wrote: Listerine is exactly what got me into this bother you see.

All I'm saying is that Pinterest, oddly, is not the well referenced and researched medical journal that it purports to be.:H
    :H:H

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

myhappyplace;1572659 wrote: I also think we could adopt Tom in the Undies thread. For the tennis ball comment alone.
      Absolutely. Tom you're now officially an honorary Undie. Anyone who can use "seek succor at your pretentious, douchey teat" in a sentence has my vote.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

byebyebridgetjones;1572661 wrote: Ok Glassy, I'll have the kiss. But no tongue. It's unhygienic.
        You say that every time, but then you always slip it in at the last minute.

As the actress said to the bishop.

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

myhappyplace;1572658 wrote: Glassy, I think you win the T-shirt - I am in no way prejudiced here just because we live in the same city xx
          Thanks Happy. I'm honoured. I will wear it with much pride and good quality shapewear.

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

byebyebridgetjones;1572671 wrote: Listerine is exactly what got me into this bother you see.
            That's why I put in all the Listerine/toothpaste/grinny things in my eye of newt en whatever of frog post.

Feet looking any better? What about the stuff that mechanics use to clean their hands - called Clean Green here, not sure your side? Hell, if it can get rid of oil and grease surely Listerine should be a breeze?
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

I got the orbital sander out DTD, and all is well.:H
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

I use 'Truck wash' to clean up oil and other strange debris that sometimes pours outta me bike. You can get it at Supercheap auto stores Bridget. It'll clean almost anything. Hang on......say's here.....except Lysterine. Have you tried some kero? We used to use it for err, 'lice' on the road. You may have to ignite it, gently. Good luck!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

Can't believe no one suggested marmite or whatever that shite is you all ruin yer toast with....
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

RC!!! how the bloody hell are you?? and its Vegemite and you're not allowed to speak ill of it...

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

oops my bad Monkey...I did not get the memo
                      I'm not perfect, I'm better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be....
                      How is you? Course done yet?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

Finished in 6 weeks. Teaching, which I didn't think I'd do. Its really good. You were right, the more you know, the more you know you don't know enough. So maybe more study next year. And the people I've met on the course have changed me a lot. In a good way.

Not as good as you're going to be eh? Look out world...:H

Comment

Desperately Seeking Help

myhappyplace;1577740 wrote: Look out world...:H
                          That's the goal.:H

Teaching eh? Coolio. You could do some youtube vids and teach to the world! Something I've been encouraged to do. Need more study here though....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                          X