Tired of picking myself up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the same thing. I had 4 wonderful days AF, & yesterday for absolutely no reason, I started up. Back to it today.
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

MM, it is very hard, but nothing in life is worth having that is not worth working hard for.
      Luvuall is right, we have to be here for each other.

Jas, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Are you okay?

Raoul

Comment

MM you sure sound like you are in the right state of mind to win. Keep at it!

Jas, hope you are alright.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thank you everyone! I am feeling so much better today. I am going to get right back on the supps. Yesterday I was feeling so down and just physically crappy that I did't take them. I found out my Topa will be here on Monday. I have a good family weekend planned. I don't drink around my daughter (however, I have been known to sneak - like I am fooling anybody, NOT), so I think I can make it through the weekend. I look forward to getting the TOPA. I'm in a good place, I just feel like I need something to help with the cravings...

HUGS & THANK YOU ALL!!!!!
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

It's Possible

I cant count the failed attempts and feelings of failure, tried the medication thing I took too many of the things, cant even the remember the names, seemed like my doctor was clearing out his medicine cabinet, well all those pills took me on a wild 9 day AF trip, I was so happy I went out and got drunk, stayed drunk cos I had all these pills to fall back on, well to hell with the pill's and to hell with Alcohol............................121 day's AF today..Cold Turkey, kick the pain in the Ass..........

I just had to get Angry, I mean Angry GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
            X