Breakfast Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast Club

So have any of you had to serve a Saturday morning detention like on Breakfast Club?
    My sons go to an all boys military school and my oldest called today and told me that Chase was suppose to stay to school to 9:00 p.m. so my oldest was going to head over to his friends house. He was planning on staying there overnight. I said put Chase on the phone.
    I said why are you staying till 9:00? Did you get in trouble?
    He said that his lunch table was throwing a pie plate around (hopefully with no pie) and the principal didn't know who at the table was all responsible so he just told the whole table they had a Saturday detention. Well, most of these kids live close to school and we live about an hour away. The kids talked the principal into a Friday night detention where they can help set up for an auction that the school is having. Well, at least the kids are being constructive and they will probably have fun but now that kind of ruins mom and dad's Friday night plans. One hour there and another back. I guess that's the price you pay for sending your kids to school so far away.

I got a call a couple of weeks ago and this boy was verbally picking on Chase and Chase threw a pencil and it stabbed that boy right through his hand and stuck there. This boy verbally picked on everybody and Chase never got a detention or anything for that and I think this teacher thought the kid deserved it and let it be. Isn't that funny? I think that pencil throwing was worse than pie plate throwing. Oh, to be a kid again.

Breakfast Club

I work with teenagers and have heard about some detention stories from them, they of course say that they were innocent by standers in all the incidents and I just laugh and tell them that I believe it or not was young once to. The girls especially are so darn cute you can't help but laugh.

Sammys

Comment

Working...
    X