Hey, how do you get those cool titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have to be extra special to have a title under your avatar besides member?
    I noticed that Sammys has blackbelt in being extra bitchy.
    I want something fun.

Sorry Sammy,
    It's just Blackbelt in Bitching

Comment

you can change it in your profile, go to your profile under quick links and you will see where you can change it.
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

click on edit profile
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I think you have to be a subscriber for it...

Comment

She is Duck. Don't you see the pencil thingy under her name?
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sorry- not paying attn. I beg for forgiveness.

Comment

Happier seems nice enough to forgive. Me? Well, I will work on it Duck.

Comment

Sorry Happier. I swear my blood sugar dropped to a near lethal level. I was sooooo friggin hungry when I posted. Now I am better and want to comment on your pretty doggy. She is gorgeous and great as an avatar. I am curious to see what phrase you put under her.

Dear Lushypoo- I think Happier can do some remedial work with you to get even you to love doggies. They are the best. The absolute best. I want to pet Happier's pretty doggy and take him on a long walk to my house!

Comment

Okay Happier that is your challenge. Turn me into a dog lover. I have never owned an animal, except for a fish which my brother purposely overfed so it would die because he was mad at me (any wonder I drink???) and a rat that ate my favorite dress in college. I got a lab last year for my family because they had bugging be big time to get one. He is a sweet, well behaved dog, but I do not like being a dog owner. Does that make me an evil person? I treat him well, feed him well, he has a nice bed, but the following me around all of the time and the begging for food makes me nutty. I need to chill out don't I?

Geez, thanks Lucky. I think I need a dog therapist now that you have outed me.

Comment

:H I have news for you if you think you ONLY need a dog therapist!:H

xoxoxo

Note to All: I really am not mean. Lushy understands my craziness. I swear I am not being mean. She brings this bitch out of me because of the bitch class. I graduated with top honors. I think she is well pleased with her star student.

Comment

Beaming like one proud mama!!!

Comment

Geez,
                          You two are funny.
                          Dogs are so darn sweet and lucky my dog is a girl. My husband said that he didn't want any leg lifters. I thought that was so funny.

How can you not like dogs? They give you unconditional love. They never talk back, spend money or ignore you. They just want you to love them. They watch for you to come home from work and come dashing to the door. Who else would do that? Not your spouse.

Unfortunately she get a lot more kisses than my husband does. Hey, what can I say.

Ok, I have to go check out a Pet Spa Resort for my dog right now. Nothing but the best for my pooch. And thanks for all the help on my description by my avatar.

Comment

now i want a dog
                            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I think lush will give you hers but she said the doggy smells bad and farts a lot. I know you would give it a better home and it could go running with you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X