• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fu23cked

I've fallen, dont know what else to say,
    :thanks: :h

I'm fu23cked

Me too

Me too, dear. Taking some Milk Thistle, lots of water and saying a prayer for tomorrow. See you then....

Gloria

Comment

I'm fu23cked

Tomorrow is another day...water and supps and a positive attitude
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I'm fu23cked

GET UP....you can do it. Join our 30AF group....we are all trying so hard. Doing pretty good so far...I am 7 days AF, can't believe it

Comment

I'm fu23cked

J-
          Sleep it off....start again tomorrow with a new attitude, a new goal & new plan. Never give up.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I'm fu23cked

I admire your honesty and your courage to declare, I don't even have that yet, so always know that in this fight, wherever you are, you are further ahead than someone else. You can do it and you can inspire even when you have a mishap here and there. Stay true!!!!
            Love the honesty!!

Comment

I'm fu23cked

" The past does not equal the future,
              Because you may have fallen a moment ago,
              all day today,
              or for the last six months,
              or for the last sixteen years,
              or for the last fifty years of your life
              doesn't mean anything.
              All that matters is
              what are you going to do now?"
              (Tony Robbins)

As long as you still have your goal intact then tomorrow is another day - new resolve, same battle, same journey and we're always here. So keep persevering - you CAN and WILL win!
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

I'm fu23cked

Dear Jasmin,

If it makes you feel better, I've been off the wagon a few times this week despite Topa. Not badly, but still ....

Hang in there! That's why we're in it together. Tomorrow's another day. Eventually we'll win the fight!

Hugs from this side of the Pacific rim
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

I'm fu23cked

Jasmin, take yourself right back to when you were a baby, crawling around on the floor, then one day you suddenly pull yourself up with the help of a chair, you let go and take your first few steps...ooohh, your hands are flapping, you're a bit unsteady on your feet, suddenly, flop, you fall down on your bottom... Supposing you had just sat there for the rest of your life wondering what to do?? that baby didn't do that, she crawled over to the chair, pulled herself up and started all over again....

Go on, do it, you know you can..

Louise xx
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I'm fu23cked

Jasmin, We all fall. Just rest now and start again tomorrow. We are all behind you. Bella xx

Comment

I'm fu23cked

You have fallen, then the only place to look is up. Up we go! You can do this my friend; a misstep on a road of a thousand steps. Look at the Positives you didn't hurt anyone(but yourself) and your alive to start again. I'll be pulling for you. I know you have some new and exciting things to look forward to that Will change your life
                      Love
                      Mary

Comment

I'm fu23cked

Thanks everyone for your support and kindness, I will keep fighting this, and I will win! Today is day one of living sober.

Love to you all, Jasmin
                        :thanks: :h

Comment

I'm fu23cked

Jasmin,

Good woman. It really can get better. You can beat the bugger.

Comment

Working...
                          X