What a shock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shock!

Hi All. Hope your'e doing well in all your personal challenges? I've not been on-line for a few days as I have just found out that I am pregnant. I have spent the last 2 days reeling from the shock. I will tell you why.

I am 38 yrs old and we already have a 4 yr old son. We have been trying for another, for 3 years. I have gone through some treatments to no avail, and was finally told that results of blood tests show that I am approaching menopause- Very young! I was also told that even if I was to conceive, it is very un-likely that I will have a successful pregnancy, due to old eggs!!! So thats the situation. As you can imagine, I am very anxious and waiting to miscarry! I have to wait for 3 weeks to have a scan, as there might not even be anything there! Who knows. For the last 2 and a half years, this whole issue has been all consuming and depressing. It is only in the last 6 months that I had finally accepted I was un-able to conceive. God works in mysterious ways!

I have stopped the drinking and now stopped the smoking aswell. oh and I've stopped the caffeine too. Talk about clean living!!! But, in a way, I think it will be easier to do this as I have a good reason now. And, I know this is negative, but if this comes to nothing, at least I can have a fag!!! And a drink!!!

Anyway, Lots of love to you all. Bella xxxx

What a shock!

Wow Bella, I hope everything turns out well for you!!
    Perhaps you relaxed enough in the last 6 months for your body to finally fall pregnant.
    Keep us informed!!
    Best wishes
    Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

What a shock!

congrats Bella. Thats fantastic news, Im delighted for you and your family and stay positive!

Comment

What a shock!

Bella, I'm so happy for you.. Hope everything goes well...Keep us up to date with it all..

Love, Louise xxx
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

What a shock!

Congatulations Bella!!!!!! Try not to worry.:l Rudemama

Comment

What a shock!

Congrats Bella, very exciting news
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What a shock!

Fingers crossed

I've been wondering how everything was going, Bella. THis could be just what you need. Being pregnant has always been the only time I've managed to be really kind to my body. There's something about looking after a baby that gives me a motivation that nothing else does. I hope this pregancy lasts and I hope you too get that motivation. I'll be thinking of you.

Comment

What a shock!

OH BELLA, WHO WHE girl, I was not expecting that. I wondered where you were. I will pray for you. Joe could you a little playmate if that is God's will ......fingers and toes crossed...oceans of love...

Comment

What a shock!

Hi Bella, WOW!!!

Look after yourself and keep us informed love .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

What a shock!

good luck Bella, try not to worry about it too much...getting rid of everyhing else is good but getting rid of any stress is even better

good luck girl xx
                    Kel x
                    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

What a shock!

Bella, congrats honey hugs coming your way darling. Kim

Betty - love the bike

Existence - love the aviator babe
                      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

What a shock!

Bloddy fantastic. Take care of yourself, and have that husband pamper and treat you like the beautiful tresure that is our Bella. I could not be happier for you.
                        Hugs Mary

Comment

What a shock!

Hi Bella! I haven't posted in a while, so I was happy to see your posting. I am sending you the most positives wishes possible. Keep your mind in a good place and your body will follow... Sounds like you are on a good healthy path - I am so happy for you!

xoxoxoxxo
                          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

What a shock!

Congratulations, what a suprise. I hope all goes well. I guess I must be growing an old egg too! I'm 38 and expecting my 4th baby.
                            Lots of Love
                            Suz
                            Suz
                            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

What a shock!

All the best! Congrats!
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X