Lonely and afraid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonely and afraid

I don't know why, but I feel so lost and lonely today. The last six days have been wonderful, but I feel I am slipping. I am going to go and find something to do. I'm going to eat and take my supps.
    I hope I can keep a lid on this.

Raoul

Lonely and afraid

Wanna talk on chat? I'm here if you need someone......stay strong. You can do this!
    sri

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Hiya Sri,

Thanks, but I'm in a cafe and my credit is almost gone. I'll log on later when I get home.

Thanks for caring

R x

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Hi Rauol,

No one will judge you if you slip, but you will feel much better tomorrow if you don't ......
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Raoul hang in there you've been doing so well.. You'll feel so much better of you can get past it. Try really really hard to stay busy and drink a bunch of water. :h
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Raoul, perfectly natural to be lonely, you sent a long time pal away. Your better without it ,as they supplements water and posts. Enjoy your day and we always here
            Smiles
            mary

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Raoul~ hang tough. Ride the urges out. They pass. Be strong. You can do it & in the long run you'll be happier, prouder & more confident!
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Hi Raoul,
                SeaBreaz is right.

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Hugs!

Hi Raoul - absolutely normal highs and lows - your body and mind have got some adjusting to do as you start this new life style.

Yes, absolutely no judgment here, but I believe you can get through today - and tomorrow is a new one - maybe the sun will feel warmer, the grass greener, the view clearer, the hugs stonger - but not if you're looking at it through the fog of a night's drinking!

There are definitely going to be ups and downs - it's one of the many challenges we face as we go on this journey, but try and fix a goal - where do you want to get to? More wonderful times with your daughter? The wonderful sense of being alive that you've felt over the last few days? It's there, it's yours - you just need to get past this 'dip'.

So be strong, be confident, be agressive - beat the bast**d! Look forward to seeing you here later once back home - best way to keep busy both physically and mentally. Until then, many :l !
                  :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                  Goals:
                  Days 1-7 DONE
                  Days 8-14 DONE
                  Days 15-21 DONE
                  30 days DONE
                  60 days
                  100 days

Comment

Lonely and afraid

raoul look at my posts i suffered terribly on day 6 but got through it with everyone here be strong you can do it

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Hey Happycamper....everytime I read your post now I hear it in a cute high little voice of a redheaded guy!:H I love Elmo!

Raoul....:l 's to you! Do a kind deed for someone and your mood will lift!

I said "Thank you Miss Jesse" to my cashier at the grocery store yesterday and you should have seen her eyes light up. She had not smiled or made eye contact before I said that.
                      It can be such a little thing and is "priceless"...

Nancy
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Hey Guys, thank you so much! I am overwhelmed by your kind thoughts, support and advice.
                        I've managed to ride through it and I'm still AF. It's been a tough day but I went for a big walk in the countryside, had lots of water and ate quite a bit too. I'm sorry if I sounded such a whine but after the euphoria of finding this programme I should have known there would be a down to match the up.
                        I've made plans for tonight too: going to see my sister and she'll keep me right.

Thanks again

You guys are the best!!

Raoul xx

Comment

Lonely and afraid

Raoul, Congrats on staying AF that is such a huge accomplishment. Enjoy your time with your sister.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                          X