Pull for me guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pull for me guys

Husband just asked want to go to the vineyard? After weeks of saying No, today I said yes. Beautiful day I can't ask him just to stay home. Going to take a huge picnic and even pack my supplements as we'll be there awhile. It's my favorite chardonnay there too! DAMN! last time we did this I broke my hand when we got home. Send those good thoughts I'm gonna need them. Scooby I feel your pain right now!

Smiles
    Mary

Pull for me guys

You can do it (and enjoy it!)

Hi Simeybear - what a challenging situation but you can do it! I remember the vineyards of CA -White zinfandel at the vineyards for me - so I really relate to this challenge.

However, I'm confident you'll be able to find the inner strength to resist - enjoy the fabulous weather, the time with your husband, the ambiance - all with a clear head (and no broken bones afterwards hopefully!). Hopefully once over this hurdle you'll be able to add the wineries back in to places to visit and enjoy - sober!

Strong vibes heading your way, Simeybear - have a wonderful visit! :h
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

Pull for me guys

Hi Mary.
      You have all my best thoughts and prayers for today.
      Just try to remember that "Chardney" is a man whore...Voddy's cousin.
      He will infect you with his disease and never let you go.

:l Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Pull for me guys

Thanks Nancy, I'll remember!! the time I broke my hand, I didn't have wedding rings on. They still won't fit now . That why he bought me such a huge ring for our anniversary to cover my disfigured finger. I'm going to wear that ring as a reminder too.
        Smiles
        Mary

Comment

Pull for me guys

Simey have fun, just not to much....enjoy the fresh air and your husband

Comment

Pull for me guys

just have fun, Mum and remember i am thinking about you and i love you xx
            http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

Pull for me guys

I bet you'll do great!

Maybe your husband knows you will do just fine and that's why he's taking you.

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Comment

Pull for me guys

You'll be fine Mary, enjoy this beautiful day.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Pull for me guys

Have a grand day. I love the air in the vineyards, so fresh and pure! Smells better when you're sober (I bet).
                  Mama T.
                  Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

Pull for me guys

Simey hope you are having fun!
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Pull for me guys

How did you break your hand? do you mean it was drinking-related?

Comment

Pull for me guys

Yes Nancy, we came home from the vineyards last time I was buzzed I went to put Talulah on her lead, I had a hold of her collar she thought she was on the lead and took off twisting my fingers. Breaking the ring finger with a spiral break. Luckily I wasn't wearing my wedding rings otherwise I would have lost a finger according to the doctor. Soit sis disfigured a permanet reminder.
                        It's always something
                        Lov
                        Mar

Comment

Pull for me guys

What a great idea for such a beautiful day ! I'm sure that you had a truely great day and will be so very proud of yourself... Your husband must feel that it is time for you to test those wings you have been strengthening !
                          Enjoy the rest of your weekend Simey
                          ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                          X