Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Way to Control Drinking Audio Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all of you who have been wanting an audio Verizon of Allen Carr's book, I just saw that it is available on audio, it also quite affordable. It's on audible as an mp3. Just go to Audible.com or Amazon. It's easy to get. I just got it myself and plan to keep it in my toolbox.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the book, it's great. There is a lot on this website on it. Just search for Easy Way to Stop Drinking or Easy Way to Control Alcohol. It's the same book.

Thanks LFP, that is a great book and even better for more people on audio.

Thanks for the info!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

LFP - thanks for the info. I used his other book to stop smoking and it really helped. Made so much sense. I'm going to add this to my "must have" list.
      Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hi I am new here just joined yesterday and have been reading and reading. I read this book about 8 years ago and think I wasn't ready for the message. I remember thinking that I would have loved it on CD to listen to in my car all the time. I'm so glad they decided to make an audio version. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
        X