Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jumping LOTS of hurdles these last 4 days!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nibs that was such a great story. I am gonna file it for myself as a booster for me to.

Sammys

Comment

Thanks Guys !!! You all are wonderful to have in my life. Today I de-dogpooped the yard !!! Ha Ha !!! Today my beverage of choice was diet cream soda! Makes me feel like a happy kid again...
      It's day six and....
      orange crush and cream soda don't mix !
      ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hey Janie
        I do have a miniature goat named Niblet and another one named Kiwi. Niblet came very close to dieing when I first got him home as a 8 week old baby. He REALLY has a special place in my heart. I had to bottle feed him back to health because he was so very week with lice and internal parasite infections. Terrible farm that I bought him from that was a 8 hour drive from our home. Anyhow, when I even write the word Niblet I have to smile and my heart swells a bit just thinking of this lil' fella. Kiwi and Niblet will be 3 years old November 1st. I also have the very first horse that I have ever owned. Cody will be 30 years old right on our 23 rd. wedding anniversary. Our vet says that a 25 year old horse is extremely old and is usually feeble. Well, Cody trots out of the barn and eats well. So yeah I have 3 barn yard animals that make me laugh whenever the world seems to get me down. We also have a black lab, a chocolate lab and a house kitty that was a animal shelter rescue kitty. She is our "snoozin' buddy" Alley-Oop" is her name.
        I doooo tend to ramble eh ?
        Most of my very best friends wear fur coats and have four legs though. Ha! Ha!! Tee! Heee!!
        Have a wonderful evening, Bye just for now,
        ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
        X