Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 28th October

JackieClaire;1575260 wrote:
    Quick wave back...............you'll be grand. Just think it's like getting on a new horse.
    Yeah... I had trouble with that one, too :H:H:H
    Actually.. no... I had a great summer with my monsters. Pretty much accomplished all we set out to do. Even rode a couple of horses for a friend/neighbour. Would have got a lot more riding in if my blasted back would play nice.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Oh Molly :H:H:H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Must go and feed himself......then going to have a look at this Ripper Street on TV as well.

Looks nice and gory

Bacinabit.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

In the leaba goggley eyed again - fell asleep during Breaking Bad :shocked: - unheard of !
          Anyone about to say night night to?

Comment

satz123;1575314 wrote: In the leaba goggley eyed again - fell asleep during Breaking Bad :shocked: - unheard of !
            Anyone about to say night night to?
            Prob too late now for ya Satz. Nighters and sweet dreams to you and all xx

Comment

Just popped back to say goodnight, I put 5 sodding pounds on in the last 3 weeks. It should have been 15 when I consider all the junk I've eaten so thought sod it! had a "last supper" as I want a stone off before Christmas and its going to be difficult.

Glad you're still feeling OK Tipps but think Mrs T is spot on sending you for the once over tomorrow.
              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

spiderwoman;1575335 wrote: Just popped back to say goodnight, I put 5 sodding pounds on in the last 3 weeks. It should have been 15 when I consider all the junk I've eaten so thought sod it! had a "last supper" as I want a stone off before Christmas and its going to be difficult.

Glad you're still feeling OK Tipps but think Mrs T is spot on sending you for the once over tomorrow.
                Ah Sylv:l Had my weigh-in tonight too- total of 11 pounds off now since starting but it is sooo hard sometimes. I find once I slip a bit then that's it- continue on the bad track rest of day. Kinda like when trying to mod with the booze- having one just made me want another and another and then..... ye know the story!!

You've proved ye have the will power with the drink ye'll lose that stone too:l

Comment

Holy Gawd- hadn't read back! Sorry to hear of the accident MrT :l- ye are a very lucky man to walk away from that but defo get yerself checked over tomorrow:l

Comment

Just popping in to say night night
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Questy! :l Good to see ya even if ye are headin orf to bed How's yerself?

Comment

Working...
                      X