Sat Here Sobbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat Here Sobbing

Say, I know you love your pet, But the quarantine is only 6 months. (i think) It is easier for you to move than me because of your dual citizenship. If you love me you'll do it! (we'll
    visit your pet) Kel, who has the better job your or Kristine? And who is the dominate personality in the relationship? sorry to ask you this way but Mummy is having email problems. You know Ia sk this frrom my heart. No more pain!
    Love you
    Mum

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

i know mum i have a better job then Kristina...she doesn't have a job at all...but she tends to be the more dominant personality between us...and if we got her pet all the vacinations he would not need to be in quarantine...no worries Mum if it is easier for you to message this way, just message this way

i am still in a really good mood because of you and i promised you i am gonna stay like that so no matter what happens beteen me and kris tonight i will try my hardest to be happy for you Mum
      http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

Precious girl, your are so sweet! Kristina hurts you I'm driving to Canada and kicking her ass! Don't mess with Mum's girl!

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

yay my Mum will look after me

love my Mum xx

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

she has called...she is talking to me now about nothing in general

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

sort of talked to Kristina...we talked about anything stupid and what we have been up to...Kris soon noticed something was wrong with me but Rebecca(her roommate) was coming home for lunch and i told Kristina to end the call with rebecca was there and we would talk about it afterwards...when Kris called me back she snuggled down and went back to sleep muttering that shewanted me to cuddle her. what am i supposed to even do? the confusion is killing me!

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

Kelli, dear she is trying to have her cake and eat it to. I want you to ask yourself a couple of questions
                Does she make me feel valued
                Does she make me feel loved
                Does she make me feel that what I say is important/can I see a future with her
                then ask the same questions of her about you if there is a no from either one of you on these quetions, don't stay there. Honey I was 20 once. I know you feel this is your only chance at love. At 45 I know so much better. Relationships are hard, harder when your so far apart. Why don't we try a cooling off period and see how it goes? You were nearly ready to let go,but now your confused again. I wonder if she is someway causing your confusion. I think of you as a daughter with advice coming from my heart, but as daughters tend to do they don't listen to their mothers. Do what feels right for Kelli. And don't you dare forget me on Mother's Day . Do they have that in the UK?
                Hugs
                Mum

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

we have a mother's day but i think it is a different day and month to yours...you will have to let me know when MOther's day is over there...

she does confuse me...i am ready to let go, but not ready to break her heart. she makes me feel loved yes, and if one of us could get to the other there could be some sort of future for us...valued...is questionable...

she keeps saying i am the love of her life, and that she has missed me...i am feeling guilty for not missing her. here guilt raises it head again!

i am trying my hardest to listen to you Mum, but my head makes me not wanna hurt her...not wanna hurt anyone...

it has to be ended but i don't know if i have the heart (or balls) to do it, but i don't wanna stuck in a relationship where i am unhappy...and cos of circumstances i am not gonna be able to properly talk to her til Wednesday. help me Mummy

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

HI Existence,

I am just reading all your posts now, you sound like you could use a hug. To me, it sounds like this is causing you more pain than pleasure. This is not what you really want, I don't think you do anyway. You want to be able to physically talk to your partner everyday; to reach out at touch them anytime you want. You want to look at them and know they love you as much as you love them, you want to be able to look into their eyes and kiss them everynight before going to bed; or smack their ass on their way to the kitchen (my husband does that everytime, every time!). You deserve to be loved; you deserve to be valued and respected and you deserve to happy.

xoxoxox

Comment

Sat Here Sobbing

GG, I could not agree more Kel, is such a gifted and special person! Chat with her sometime you'll love her.

Comment

Working...
                      X