Startling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startling

I was wondering if anyone else startles easily?

I startle very easy......and see things moving out of the corner of my eye, often.

I've heard it's a symptom of alcoholism.
    :h :h :h :h

Startling

Hi Q, I have been in the situation where I have had so much that when I came off my nerves were shot to f**k and every little sound would make me jump and just about sh*t myself.
    My doctor prescribed librium but it didn't really help. He didn't really care anyway: his advice was "pull yourself together".
    I have to admit that I am not as bad as I used to be.

Raoul

Comment

Startling

Oh yes, I startle very easily, never realised it's a sign of alcoholism although that does make sense xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Startling

Yes and the eye thing used to happen to me until I cut down my drinking- it has not happened in months and months. I do think it is a sign of alcoholism. The startling is probably too, from the anxiety from withdrawal during a hangover or trying to quit drinking.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Startling

I see mice out of the corner of my eye all the time, but since my dogs don't see them I am pretty sure they are not really there. I am AF now for 40 days. They have not gone away. I don't startle as easily as I used to, though. That I think is the dopa from the topa.
          marcel
          Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Working...
          X