Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

I asked for some extra "ledges of women"... to go with some fish & chip orders the other night @ work! I didn't even notice I'd said it that way, till the other gal(who I joke around with all the time, started laughing... she thought I'd said it that way on purpose!) :lol I'm always sayin' "spank you" to the kitchen....instead of...

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

That is funny!! "Ledges of women"!! LOVE IT!!! I used to say silly stuff like that on purpose when I was a waitress.........said "spank you"instead of thank you too!! Guess it is a "waitress thing":lol

I am a nurse and the other day I told a patient the incorrect date for an appt.....had to call him back and correct myself, I am glad I caught it, but I am noticing lately that it is taking me alot longer to do things than it used to because I am alittle extra "loopy" and want to catch my mistakes before I make them :rolleyes , does that make sense?? I can't afford to make mistakes, and can't remember the funny things off hand that I have said lately, will have to write them down........cuz there have surely been some, and I have laughed them off big time!:lol

Thanks for the chuckles guys!!:happy :P :h

Mary Anne

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

My fave was one that Brenda (from the book) told me after she first started taking Topa. She pulled up to a fast food drive-through with her kids and ordered for them, then decided at the last minute she wanted something, too. She couldn't see the menu and prices anymore and was short on cash. So when she drove to the next window, wallet in hand, she looked up at the fella and asked politely, "Excuse me, do I have enough left for a grilled steak soft taco?" Like he'd know! I still laugh about that.

RJ

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

Gabby why on earth would you want me to judge your stories? I've never been on Topa so I cannot relate. While I have said some dumb stuff just because I'm like that, don't have topa to blame it on.

Hubby and I were working on the shed last weekend and I was looking for the tape measure. I asked him where he left the chain saw(tape measure, chain saw, almost the same thing right).

Marcie

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

Marcie,
            Thats why I thought you could be Queen Judge. Cuz you'd be impartical. And it fits you. And I like your name. And it was a test to see how you were feeling to see if you would bite. So Good! You Bit. :rollin
            But so far people cant remember enough stuff.
            Very cute on the drive thru. gabby

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

Okay. I've got one!

Yesterday, I had messages in my voice mailbox, and I could not, for the life of me, remember the number to call for my voice mail, even though I had dialed it maybe, like, HUNDREDS OF TIMES??????

Geez.....I was having visions of goodness knows what, but fortunately, I did remember it again today. 867-5309!!! Don't lose that number! (I know, that dates me!) :H

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

ok....we decided to go out for dinner....so my husband asked..."where would you like to go?" my reply?.......drum roll....." How about the OUT HOUSE?" (I meant OUTBACK)
                formerly known as bak310

Comment

Topa Dopa Dumb Thread

I needed a laugh today, things being as they are with my dad.

OK, you guys having me laughing big time, new feet and all!

I am not on topa but been taking a lot of benadryl lately for the sinus headaches - like every morning. I am working on a client who's company name is: Dickey's Smoke House. I asked my part timer ( a 16 year old guy) Have you seen where I put the disc to Smokey's Dick House? He just started laughing and I still didn't know I had said it wrong. I . . . s it just getting off the alchohol?!

Thanks for the laughs!! ooooooo yuck . . .the outhouse!!!
                  Mary

Comment

Working...
                  X