Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow

Having done eight days AF, I can't believe that I will be going to work on a monday morning without a hangover! That's a first! I know that pride is a sin and that you can never become complacent, but is it okay to be pleased with yourself?

Raoul

Tomorrow

Hi R

Yes of course you should feel proud of yourself ....

Have a good day at work ...... You deserve it ...... Well Done ....
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Tomorrow

Woo Hoo Raoul,

Be as pleased as can be!! :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Tomorrow

Aw- go ahead GLOAT! You deserve to. Good for you.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow

Cool Raoul! :goodjob:

Feels GOOD - doesn't it?

you can fele that good every morning - it just takes the will to do it!

Well done

Take care

Satori
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Tomorrow

raoul, you have it right about not getting complacent, but you can take great pride in being AF for 8 days, hey, just think, tomorrow it will be 9 days.. Well done..

Louise xx
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Tomorrow

Ditto to what Irish said. Take pride in 8 and look forward to 9. Its a GOOD feeling. Great job!
              Hawk

Comment

Tomorrow

8 days!!Congratulations on week one.Have a great work week.Bird

Comment

Tomorrow

Yahoo Raoul !!!
                  Whatever you may be hesitant about being proud of yourself the rest of us are GONNA make up for... Pat yourself on the back for us will ya !?? I'm so proud of you and I hope that you can actually feel these words ! Look forward to hearing about your awesome Monday shift at work... Sleep Tight tonight cause you're gonna need all the energy you can muster with this new found lifestyle !
                  Thumbs UP To You,
                  ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Tomorrow

8 Days!!

Great job Raoul! Your first week in the books! I'll bet the people you work with have or will notice a difference in you ( Brighter eyes, no foul odor, etc.). Keep strong. You are a motivation to me ( i'm just finishing day 2). :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                    X