Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

Hi Friends,

If you are interested in charting your progress with moderation or abstinance you might find the following link helpful. I think it is a great tool for accountability. You can post your drink count either publicly or privately.

www.moderation.org/abstar/

Good luck to all!

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

Thanks Yesto!:h :P :d

Comment

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

Thanks, Yesto. I checked it out. Can relate to a couple of the people on there, it looks like... similar patterns as mine. I think that would be a really useful tool for me. I'm going to give it a try!

Comment

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

Thanks ..I am going to use it for now. BUT I think RJ said that she was incorporating our own ABSTAR into the new boards infrastructure..which would be so excellent ....

Comment

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

Yep, that's right, the developers are working on it and it's nearly done. We're adding a new forum on the message board called "Tools" and you'll find it there. Like ABSTAR, you can use the drinking chart privately or share info with everyone else, it's pretty nifty.

Gotta figure out a name for it now. :-)

RJ

Comment

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

ooooooo, can't wait to see that!!!

Comment

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

RJ, how about "The Incriminating Evidence" chart?
              That's courtesy of Judie!!:lol

Comment

ABSTAR DRINKING CHART

RJ;

Great Idea! I think for the people that want to post on the chart, this will enhance our support of each other....We can share if someone is struggling and maybe be able to step in and be supportive.:h

Brandy

Comment

Working...
                X