Army Thread Tuesday 29th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1576233 wrote: Just going by what Reccie has said a pup will keep you busy for sure!! Would sooo love one meself but just wouldn't have the time needed for it ((
    Thats a pity.
    Myself & hubby work shift so between us it should get lots of attention

Comment

Joe must work really long hours

Comment

celtic-chick;1576237 wrote: Thats a pity.
        Myself & hubby work shift so between us it should get lots of attention
        Go for it then Chick

mollyka;1576240 wrote:
        Fair dues to you that you had good craic --- not sure how good I'd be for that length of time with everyone drinking around me. I know I wouldn't drink or even want to --- that's a given (well I HOPE so!!!!) but I think I'd get impatient and extremely bored -- I enjoy about an hour of drunken behaviour -- I watch it --- I identify with it --- and then I just ...........................................yawn!!! I think you're GREAT!!!! Good the back is feelin better too ;-)
        Castlebar is lovely -- love Westport too --- lovely part of the country --- if it was earlier in the year we'd go on the bike --- but not going to risk it in late October --- I'm really looking forward to it --- experienced another 1st in Morocco --- full body massage --- I really loved it and didn't think I would -- so there's a lovely looking spa in the hotel --- may indulge myself again ---- mind you --- had a 'hammam' (spl) --- they scrub you all over with all sorts of shite --- scrubbing you with nail brushes an all ---- then they cover you in argan oil ---- felt great afterwards --- hard going tho!!! Think I'll stick to the massage!

Haha --- think THAT one through to the end as well:H:H Ach no --- only joking really --- I'm not a great animal person --- wouldn't have the patience these days ---- but if you feel it's what you want --- deffo go for it --- reckon it'll MORE than alleviate boredom!!!!
        :H There weren't a chance to get bored- plenty of activity and craic thank God! I kept thinking to self- if I were drinking now I wouldn't feel so good and full of energy and I'd a probably made fool of meself!

The massage sounds like heaven- had one like that in Turkey once- pure bliss!! Defo indulge yerself in hotel spa

Comment

Will hafta head on to the leaba girls, back to the workhouse in morn, so will say me nighters and sweet dreams xx

Enjoy yer break away Molls- Oh sooo jealous I am!!

Comment

Night Sweetie & Molls

Comment

mollyka;1576117 wrote:
              Achully - it usually does work, I've done it with my own kids -- mind you, NOT for two days!!!!

I am sooooo pleased for you Chickster --- like REALLY REALLY happy for you. There are milestones we all keep hitting all the time in sobriety --- I'm still hitting them - I'm sure peeps with 20 yrs sobriety still encounter them --- and we overcome them one by one --- usually starts off with the likes of bank holidays, birthdays, family occasions..... then slightly trickier ones like christmas and weddings holidays etc. Each and every one of these things that we initially 'conquer' eventually become routine..... don't underestimate your achievement --- cos that's exactly what it is..... next bank holiday you probably won't even think about it ---- delighted for you and well done!:goodjob:
              mollyka;1576118 wrote:
              Wot she said
              Wot they both said.
              THAT IS FECKIN' BRILL NEWS CHICKADEE inkele:inkele:
              Sorry I'm so late -it's my addictions ye see -Breaking Bad & snoozing

Comment

:bedtime:Gym at 7am tomorrow :egad:
                Sorry I missed ye all Chickadee, Molls, Sweetie, JC :upset:

On the morrow !

Comment

Evening Satz.Your up late

Comment

Working...
                  X