Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcie, How are you feelin?

Hey Marcie,
    How are you feelin? Just thinkin about you is all. I hope its not to hot where you live. I know ya have hubby there so that is good. To bad we all cant take turns comin over to wait on you and bring you goodies.
    If we could what would you like to have?
    Maybe Ramen Noodles....Ice cream and Peanut butter. That is way yummie.
    Go ahead......tell us your biggest fantasies...... dream away
    gabby and the gang

Hey Marcie!!

Yes, Marcie,

We are thinking about you!! Wondering how you are doing? Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving to Absville on Tuesday, so we'll be neighbors!! I'm looking forward to it, but scared as well. I'll bet you can give me some pointers!!

Hope you are doing okay, sweetie. I'm thinking about you!

Love, Kathy

Comment

Re: Hey Marcie!!

Yes my Corndog,
      Today is Friday and the dreaded shot. Are you doing ok or is tomorrow worse? Keep us posted ok and eat as much ramen as you want.:d

Comment

Marcie;

I'm thinking about you, hope everything is going along ok...

Hugs,
        Brandy

Comment

Thanks for thinking of me everyone.

The shot was Friday night and it wasn't bad. I didn't get as sick as the first one, it helped taking it closer to bedtime. Today I was just achy and very tired. I think I spent maybe 5/6 hours awake since 7am today. It's now 9:30pm here. Other than that alls well here.

Patty, I did have some Ramen today at 8:30pm, that was the first thing I ate all day except a heath blizzard around 1 for lunch.

Take care everyone!
          Marcie

Comment

Hey Marcie!

It's good to hear from you and read over on the abs thread that you're 9 days abs, as well! Well done! I'll bet that you are tired, kiddo! It is so good to know that you are doing as well as can be expected and that you are taking good care of yourself! Long live Ramen Noodles!

Hugs,
            Kathy:d

Comment

I am thinking of you also hon, and wishing you the best. Please keep us all informed. You are loved.
              Miss Layla

Comment

Working...
              X