Angry at Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry at Boss

damn this day, was thorwing up this morning great...Kaye pursuded me to go into work so i did and felt really unwell so i went and told Deborah (supervisor)...here's how it went:-
    "Deborah, i'm sorry i am gonna have to go home"
    "what is it now?"
    "i feel unbeliveably sick and was hurling this morning"
    "oh for god's sake Kelli!"
    "well i'm sorry Deborah it's not exactly my fault"
    "oh it's probably just stress and nerves"

WHAT?! now i don't mind Kaye saying it, i wouldn't have mided if she had said "well have you thought it might be stress and worry?" wouldn't have minded...but saying that to me! totally infuriated me...i stormed back up to the diner (my work place) and took my rage out on the eggs while crying and ranting to Margaret and Sam (co-workers). Deborah ended up coming up to us and was shocked to find me there and asked me why i was still there so i said in a very calm voice "well it's only stress and nerves" then she yelled at me to go home...

fucking bitch got a feeling the cold shoulder will be coming tomorrow from her...got a doccy appoint on Wednesday to check out my tummy...again

sorry i am just very very very angry about this
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Angry at Boss

Honey, you are worrying yourself sick. While at the doctor tell him about your sleep issue please. Lack of sleep is just as hard on a body as stress. Together? Stinkin' awful. Mum is thinking of you today. Keep the diet lite.
    Luv
    Mum

Comment

Angry at Boss

Supervisors do not care about your welfare, no matter how books they print or "employee help lines" they give you... I learned that the hard way, almost got me fired. Good thing I played it against them and saved my job..ba$tards!!

Comment

Working...
      X