Tears in my eyes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tears in my eyes!

Last night took the kids the drag strip. Always fun, grill out...kids love it. Of course, normally have drinks. I didn't touch a DROP. One guy got drunk as hell and wanted to fight everyone. Made a true ass of himself, I just looked at him and thought I have probably acted so stupid a hundred times. But, the true gut tugger was when we got home, my 13 yr old daughter gave me a huge hug and said she was proud of me!!!!! I am starting day 10 AF....I WILL do this for me and my children.

Tears in my eyes!

Well Done LUV.....

It feels really good doesn't it, keep it up xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Good for you Luv, thought about you often yesterday. You will be on my mind and in my prayers all day today. Such a good job you did I Bet that hug felt like a million bucks!
      Luv You
      Mar

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Well done Luv

Remember this moment as it will show you how far you have come and a motivation factor if you ever did feel tempted. I'm really happy for you.

Love Mandy x

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Mar,
          Let Brit play hookie today and we are off shoe shopping...nothing cheers up a girl more than buying a pair of shoes, right?

I wouldn't even trade that hug for a million bucks....those two little people are my heart. I would literally die without them. I just watched them yesterday and thought how beautiful they truly are.

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Luv...

Marvelous!!!
            Control the Mind

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Lots of love to you L! Bella xxx

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Luv,

Very well done. I think you have turned the corner and have much happiness now and in store for the future. You definately deserve it.

xoxoxo

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

That's awesome! Cherish that moment as a motivator to keep going. They are so worth it and so are you.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Oh Luv, what a wonderful day that was for you and yours.. definitely one for the memory chest...
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Luv, That is fantastic!! Goes to show just how much our kids notice things. I'll bet that hug and "Proud" statement was sooo motivating to you. Keep up the good work, day 10 is awsome!! I'm new and on day 3. Stay the course...

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

LUV,
                        That is so wonderful! To hear that from your daughter...I would have melted. Congrats on 10 days, you are amazing.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Fantastic job Luv, and so wonderful that your daughter is happy
                          Hablur

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Luv, you are in my thoughts today as well. AWESOME job on 10 days.....really awesome!!!!
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tears in my eyes!

Isn't that just a wonderful feeling?

Keep up the good work!!!

10 days is great!

Comment

Working...
                              X