Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween

Don't think this should go into the Recipe Corner .... fake blood, from the Guardian.

Fake blood for Halloween costumes and cakes: what's the best recipe? | Life and style | theguardian.com

If you don't want to click, here's the recipe:
    Tasty fake blood

1 large tbsp golden syrup
    1 large tbsp maple syrup
    1 tsp red food-colouring
    Few drops blue food-colouring

If the mixture is too loose stir in a teaspoon of corn starch, whisking rapidly to thin out any lumps (alternatively you can leave it to settle for a while and skim the lumps off the top). Then apply the mixture liberally to the mouth, face and gaping fake wounds for a full-on horror show.

The "gaping fake wounds" had me howling, but maybe I'm just plain twisted:huh:
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Halloween

yes..this recipe would work well if you don't have dogs. My dogs would attack me for having syrup all over my face! LOL!

Comment

Halloween

You've got sugar fiends for dogs? Pour some of that muck over their food - let them attack the food bowls and not you.

Oh damn, I might need a lawyer - never thought of the consequences of posting this here.

Folks, remember, this only to be used under adult supervision, keep out of reach of uninformed persons and :H:H. Oh, don't worry, carry on, this site is full of people with fake names.:H
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
      X