Guilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilt

simeybear;126470 wrote: Who else would pay their MIL cash to stay away?
    I would! Donations are accepted.

pixie
    AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Guilt

Ok Mary,

I think I am going to send a letter to Dr. Phil or Oprah about your guilty condition.

Who would you rather me send the letter to? Phillip or Oprah?

I can see the show now. Guilt, Is it standing in the way of your personal wellness?
      Hey, that could be a good show, we could be on to something here.

Comment

Guilt

Happier, I think we should do Tyra. I can probably get a make over out of it. but if I had to choose (by the way good topic for a thread) Probably Oprah. I get enough of that "It it ain't broke don't fix it talk already" Oprah; the most she'll probably say is OHHHHHHHH GIRRLLLLLL!!!!! Will you go with me?. I'd feel really guilty if I didn't at least ask. By the way Thumper?? Anything we should know about?
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

Guilt

What do ya mean Simey?

Like Thumper always says, If you can't something nice .... don't say nothin' at all.

in Happier's case it's

If you ask me a question that I don't understand....you better explain it to me.

Thumpin' isn't suppose to be x-rated but if you would ask the Lucky duck she would think so.

Duck thinks everything is dirty. Why do you think the duck is always in water? Hope Lucky doesn't read this.

Comment

Guilt

Sorry, Happier I've been hanging out with lucky today. It's rubbing off on me.
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

Guilt

Lucky rubs off very easily.
              She seem very polite on the boards but once she gets in the chat she is a totally different duck.
              Don't be sorry.

Comment

Guilt

Guilt again, started last night! I'm afraid I made Happier feel bad with my naughty since of humor. To happy a Very public apology! I was wrong.
                Sorry Happy
                mary

Comment

Working...
                X