MUSH HEAD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUSH HEAD!!!!

OMG....My brain is MUSH...I know it is the Topa...has to be. So, please excuse my posts, messages, chats, etc...for a few days til I adjust...I type things...read them, they look fine, re-read them, they still look fine...re-read them...they are f-up. It is funny!!! Nothing insulting, just funny....brain mush

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Hey Luv, I noticed your post elsewhere that you've just started Topa. I am interested in it too, so please keep us posted on how it goes. I wonder how long it takes to take effect. Did you order online or through your Doc?

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Hey LUV,
      I feel like I'm moving in slow motion (actually I am moving in slo mo) and it is so unlike me. It truly is a dopey feeling. Like a complete absence of brain activity.
      Mama T.
      Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Doo, I got it through my Doc, but the online is MUCH cheaper....paid 136.00 for 70 pills and online it is 124.00 for 200.00 pills, so I will have the doc follow me but order the meds online. I felt the effects right away...almost immediately...by the next day...the cravings are GONE... I mean I have NONE! I find it AMAZING, if I were going to drink, today of all days, would have been a day for me and I never once thought about it. Other than very tired and goofy feeling, no other side effects at all. So, the good FAR FAR FAR out ways the bad......

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Hi guys, I started feeling like I had my brain surgically removed when I started topa so I ordered adrafinil on-line (some website - there are tons of them) -GREAT STUFF - LOVED IT!!! Takes away 95% of the brain fog, but also makes you immune to food, to if you are already skinny, beware...

(I dropped 20lbs. - YIPPEE!!)

I stopped taking the adrafinil once I stabilised the topa at 150mg which is where I am now - occasionaly get words mixed up but only v rarely now.

kate x
          Kate x

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Luv as you know I'm allergic to topa, but when did I ever need an excuse for my brain to be mushed up. You always make perfect sense to me. Rip adrafinil,? I'll be researching that today. Thanks
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Luv, your posts look fine to me - course, I'm takin topa too. . .

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

Ripley.....what made you amune to food.....the topa or adrafinel?
                I lost 36 lbs takin topa and tryin to lose weight. But I now have gained about 13 lbs back. Loss of appetite went away and much stress increased. At least I'm still not drinkin. Plus how much topa were you up too?
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

MUSH HEAD!!!!

My husband was washing his motorcycle and I was trying to say his bike looks nice.
                  First I said your Truck looks nice, um Trike , I mean Bike. I have a the Trike.

Ya, that Topa really does mess with your head. I do say the darnest things bu I always have.
                  I always have messed up words. Instead of New York I would say Yew Nork. Maybe on Topa I will say it correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X