Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't say how awesome you people are. Thank you. I have lurked. You have helped me so much 8)

Here, here to that Healthy,

Have been on here since about 11am this morning (now 4:30pm) and am finally feeling better about myself for the first time in about 6 weeks.

Not sure I'm quite ready to take the plunge but I know I'm close and that it has to be up to me, and me only rather than being forced by my partner. Just got to get him to understand that.

Comment

Isn't this the most amazing website? Up until last week, I thought I was the only one with a problem. I downloaded the book today and IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!!

cheers

Jude

Comment

Hi Healthy, Cyclone, and Jude,

Welcome! This truly is an amazing and awsome place, NO doubt about that. I can't begin to tell the difference MWO has made in my life and how the people here have supported me while I have made some of the most important changes in my life I have ever made!

This program MORE than just makes sense, it WORKS, but the trick is you have to be willing to do the work! Best of luck as you are getting started.

Donna

Comment

Dear Jude, Cyclone, and Healthyone,
          Yeah, We're Awesome!
          And not a bit boastful, either:happy :lol .
          HA!
          You have found a wonderful place, that, like Donna (aution) said, has helped me as well turn my life around in the most difficult time I have ever had to face. I am ever grateful.
          So I don't mind tooting the horn of all the wonderful people here.
          Not one bit!
          Get started, get the book, supps, your dr. appt, and start posting and reading here. You will receive a wealth of knowledge and support, to begin your new life with reduced or no alcohol.
          Best to you all!
          Becca

Comment

Hi New People!
            I'm Gabby. I'm one of the new people but I am ready to move on as one of the "not as new people" cuz I'm on day 37 AF!!!!
            Hey old people.....you havent told me about any graduation or continuation or somethin....anything. A party? Lunch? Cyber Candy??? Janes Burger King Hat.....ok nevermind.
            Anyway....Defintally join in. You'll be happy ya did. :b gabby

Comment

Yes -- welcome Newbies -- I am posting a lot tonight -- don't usually do that -- but I echo the others -- this is a very very GOOD place. GOOD being = to healthy, loving.

Comment

Working...
              X