Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 week today and I'm going for a beer tomorrow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H
    GOTTCHA !!!! :H
    Of course I'm bringing my old favourite stand-by. Diet orange crush and even a can of diet cream soda if I stay for 2 beers. Today I was reminded that the beers were at Audrys, so that was when I told my boss that I would definately be there but I'm taking a break from drinking for awhile so I'll be bringing pop. Seemed just fine except that they said next time beers are at my house. I can buy some for them and stock some pops or virgin smirnoffs or something. Certainly not gonna give it much thought though.
    Oh does it ever make me happy to say that I haven't had a drink in a week ! Down to only 2 Kudzu pills a day and it seems just right. Hubby is now opting to take Kudzu and will only drink moderately on the weekends. It is completely his idea. I know that he can see how happy and relaxed I am and I understand that he wants that feel good feeling too.
    I can't say it enough guys ! I feel so blessed to be part of your lives and have you in mine.
    I'm aiming at 30 days.
    ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Niblet WOW ......

It really does feel good doesn't it .....

Keep it up xxx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Niblet, congratulations on a week AF!

The tone of your post reveals how happy you are and it inspires me when someone is so upbeat and positive.

It's great that you are now focussed on your next goal of 30 days.

Go for it girl!!

Raoul

Comment

Day 1.........HELP!!!!!

Well, what can I say?...........this is my 1st. night of abs, and am finding it so very hard...........feel tearful and kinda sad and lonely, all at once........

Starlight Impress

Comment

We're all here for you Starlight

:l
          It's OK to feel very strong emotions when we ask our bodies to change. Every cell in your wonderful body is used to being stimulated or desensatized (god I wish I could spell better) Being human is to cry, laugh, feel sad, angry etc. We all just don't want you to wallow in the crying part of it. I'm sending you a big hug right now. Are you ready.... Are you really REALLY ready ?!?!?? Here goes......
          You got a friend that knows what you are going through and I want you to feel better.
          Have a nice bath and truely enjoy some "You time" You deserve it afterall because you qualify as well.... You. A special wonderful you. Do you know that this very moment someone is saying something very wonderful about you that you weren't even aware of ? It's true. Your Pal, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Yes, Niblet...it's true, you got me with that title!!!! Good for you though with your one week under your belt. You must feel great.

Starlight..I know how that tearful feeling is. It's Ok though. That part does go away. You will fell better. Other feelings are there though too. Be ready for anything!!!
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Good job Niblet!
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Starlight......just stay online here and you wont be alone. You can do it! Look how far I have come. And oh how I remember those first few days and weeks. Hard......but you will be so proud of yourself once you get through them. Keep on stompin through them.
                hugs
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Good 4 your Niblet.... The first couple days are the worst. I always wondered what I was going to do without a drink in my hand. Now I still have a drink in my hand, just non-alcoholic. For me, it was mental, the loss of a lifestyle I was accustom to for soooo many years. I am just a beginner, in this new lifestlye of AF, but it does get easier.
                  And you can look back at the past with a smile, instead of that feeling of "Oh, crap, what did I do or say last night". Good luck to both of you.
                  Abby

Comment

Support really touched me.......

Thanks niblet and everyone for caring..........so good to have people who care here

Starlight Impress

Comment

Good Job Niblet!! Congrats!! You seem so positive and proud and you deserve it. It's amazing how different we think and feel after being AF for a few days. Keep pushing for 30, then 31,... We are here for you.

Comment

STOP IT..I was thinking "what the hell"....you got me all worked up for nothing

Comment

well done niblet great isnt it
                          star it gets better honestly unfortunatley it gets bad again but then it gets better again !! it is hard to do this but if it was easy we wouldnt be in the mess we are in take each day as it comes i just think let me get through today i come on here and read and post when it gets really bad there's always someone to pick you up(thanks fan) the thing is we care because we are all the same, if we have slip ups its not the end of the world anyone of us could have a slip but dont let it slide
                          hugs

Comment

Working...
                          X