One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Mama - Hopefully, they just cut more out and it will be fine.

I'm telling you that psyhics is HARD. 11 is a good score.

I'm glad you told Clay to give it up for 30 days. Let him think about that one for a bit.

Dottie - glad you are feeling better.

K9 - I haven't played checkers in a long time.......and I'm married. :upset: :H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

no checkers for this girl either Nora!!
      Clay is the nice child with bad grades...Grant is the semi-good child that parties...and gives Mom attitude.....just to clarify:H:H
      Have an awesome day Dottie
      I need a vacation...where are we gonna go?
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I can't remember the last time I played checkers. In fact, I went for my annual on Monday and she said if I hadn't played checkers since my last one a year ago, no need for probing and scraping (sorry fellas). So I got out of that part. Although I'd gladly go through that if I could have had some intense rounds of checkers over the past year.

I'm still impresed with the 11 score...way to go Genius Clay (not kidding...I would have gotten a 0.2)

Papa Bear will be fine, I'm sure they got it all. Let's think positive until we hear differently.
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I used to play a lot of checkers. I was pretty good at it too. Boy, do I miss playing checkers.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

What's checkers? I think I forgot how to even play. Its a vague memory. :H :H

I'm sure another snip or so will clear the margins for your hubbies hand Mama.

Glad everyone else is having a good day. I am watching a lil baby today and she is touching and in to everything. SO CUTE! Love her but will be happy to see her Mama. She is busy! :nutso:

Im washing all my bedding and cleaning today. Cooking turkey breast carrots, lima beans, and teed zuchinni with corn muffins for dinner. YUMMY
            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

teed zuchinni?
              ahhhhh...checkers.....sadly a vague memory for me too! FT has to play enough for ALL of us!
              And yes, hubby will be fine. The C word threw me for minute there

Comment

Checkers? Something about jumping a crowned King that can go both ways? Ah, it all comes back to me.

Mama- when it rains it pours. I've got a good feeling about this - quick snip and done. Sending hugs but don't know how to work the perky critters on this board just yet. Where the hell are they?

Feeling better but playing the malingering tart with work today. Not sure if I've told ya'll about my problems with finding something to drink (other than red wine or coffee). I am not fond of anything iced, fizzy or acidic - and have been pretty dissatisfied with drink choices. I like green tea, but it gets boring in a way wine didn't. I discovered alcohol-removed wine. Doesn't taste anything like wine, but I put it in a wine glass, have 2 glasses at night and it does the trick. The other night I was obsessing about going out to get a bottle! Maybe there is a support group for alcohol-free alcoholics. Have a great day all.
                10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Saut?ed Zuchhini...duh, guess I was typin too fast. LOL

I never tried al free wine. I honestly never liked the taste of alcohol but didn't care much after the first drink. that's pitiful!

Comment

thaks for the kind words Strong!!

Comment

I'm Strong and in Control;1582096 wrote: . I discovered alcohol-removed wine. Doesn't taste anything like wine, but I put it in a wine glass, have 2 glasses at night and it does the trick. The other night I was obsessing about going out to get a bottle! Maybe there is a support group for alcohol-free alcoholics. Have a great day all.
                      Hi, Strong

What is in it? It might have enough sugar or other carbs in there to fire that pleasure center you've been starving. There are unsweet forms of sugar that might be doing the trick if it isn't particularly sweet.

Comment

Checkers... Yea right. :-)
                        I will let you guys know how the game goes, NOT
                        You guys are great.
                        FT
                        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

We don't need details, we will make them up on our own..HE HE HE

Comment

I wonder if Checkers is like riding a bike? You know - it will all come back to you once you play again.......:H:H:H
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Checkers.......I personally I like Strip Poker...Ha! I always carry an extra deck of cards when I play....wait ! Isn't that cheating. Ha!
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Nora one day... Hopefully... I can let y'all know :H

Comment

Working...
                                X