X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - November 2013

Good luck Allswell!!!!! Hope ya win.

Tony...what will we do with you?

I was wondering where Kradle was. No power for 2 days, Id be batty. Thanks SoberSoul.
    AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Big Crap ! It never fails ! You win a Super Bowl......Your not worth a....!@#%& for a couple of years ! The best I can hope for is a respectable season for the Ravens ! ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

If the Bengals bring their AA game they have a realy god chance to win!!!!
        Yes I am a Bengals fan for many years.....
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

So kicking back a little tonight watching some football. To say we've had a very rough two weeks would be a gross understatement. We went down to Florida to clean out my in laws house and continue the "settlement" process with his estate. We're almost there. We hope to have it on the market in the next few weeks. Sadly, I'm ashamed to say, I did have a binge. My one sister in law made our time down there impossible. I did not argue at all with her, I tried to just get along. So new beginnings for me in November. My hubby agrees we will not be going down with her again. On a happy note, she came to me today and asked for forgiveness for the way she acted. Of course I did, and we will move on from here. Hubby and I are physically and emotionally exhausted and are in recovery mode. Perhaps if I had wifi I'd have weathered the storm better being able to connect to you all. Anyway I'm back and ready to be sober yet again

Comment

Lizann....Maintain....Try to keep your cool. What's your goal ? Seek it ! Keep fighting, we're her to support you ! Tony
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lizann I can so relate to this...my SIL can sure push my buttons and had similar issues when dh's mother died...i think I drank my way through the entire visit..accomplished nothing but I did it anyway...
              Hang in there and start again..u can do this..
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Happy Sunday and tomorrow to Glass.

Glass you must be excited about the wedding. Did I hear that you got heels? You go girl. :H

FT - I'm sorry that you drank. But, you are doing so great to know that's not what you want and to get back to it. :l

Liz - same to you. Great that you are getting right back to it. I just can't imagine how stressful all that was for you.

Allswell - how exciting that you are running for office!!! I'll vote for you.

IAD - really great to have you around here.

SoberSoul - Thank you so much for letting us know about Kradle. I was wondering where she was and have been looking around for her.

Big hugs & love to Dottie, Pauly, Queen, K9, Mama and all our friends. My mind just went blank again so not even going to try to name everyone. Our neighbor from across the street came over yesterday evening and I couldn't remember her name. Luckily, i didn't have to introduce her to anyone, I just had to invitie her in and sit and chat.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

WHAT ABOUT ME Nora? LOL

I only watch college ball. But, I did say to my son the score at the end of the first inning was ..blah-blah and he quickly corrected me that it is a quarter. I do know that, but who cares, he got what I meant. Dinner was good. We were all fat and happy.

Liz, I can relate to everyone going bonkers ass nuts when someone dies. Freaking family can be a nightmare over one ring or a bowl for God sake. Its crazy.

Comment

:H:H:H I told you that I couldn't remember anything.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm back !! :yay::yay:
                      Missed everyone immensely :h
                      Except for not being on here, we did Ok. I'm going to go catch up and then check in .
                      :l
                      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Good morning all,
                        Thank you all for the kind words, I will be back on track have no fear.
                        Woke up this am in great spirits (no not that type of spirits), today is day 4 and I feel focused again. Went to the gym for the past 2 days to get myself back to what I was doing in taking care of myself, I will with your support maintain the wheels in shape on my wagon. I am actively researching other employment options and realize that it may take time but so be it. I will not allow what happened last week deter me again and I will prevail.
                        I also closed my FB account as I realized that I was spending way too much time on it and allowing it to rob valuable time from doing other productive things.
                        Hope everyone has a great day despite it being Monday.
                        FT
                        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

FT, I take breaks from FB from time to time as well. Sometimes its just too much. Sounds like you got right back in the saddle, so hang on tight and keep riding.

Happy Monday all! Kradle so glad you got power back. That had to be rough.

Comment

Rise and shine everyone ! It's another wonderful Monday morning........Gently pick up your alarm clock and smash against your night table ! Ha! Hope everyone is doing fine. Tony
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey all,been on a terrble bender just cant seem to get off,i hate drinking its lost its"fun"and its job to calm my nerves,i totally ruined halloween,left work everyday last week early,ugh this is by far the worst one ever,i hate myself for putting me and my family through this yet again,time to grow the fuck up and stay grounded!
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
                                Pauly sorry u are having a hard time...
                                If you hate drinking stop the madness.....U can do this!!!!

I like FB and enjoy just reading. I don't get too involved in the nonsense there. Just use it to catch up on some friends. Just a toy...

Much to do today so I better get started.
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X