One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Pauly, you can do this and we can help. Stick close to us! Any idea what triggered it? I'm right there with you on quitting cigarettes...let's get through these first few days together ok?

I will have to catch up later...I have a Doctors appointment in 1/2 hour...you ladies know the dreaded yearly appointment. She's going to implant a birth control capsule into my arm...no period for 3 years!!! Sorry for the TMI for the fellas here! LOL

I'll be back after I've been prodded and molested.

Love y'all!

p.s. What's-her-name has TWO doctors appointment today as well....talk about a horrible day of Co-Pays!!!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

"Instead of being disappointed about where you are, be optimistic about where you are headed.

Dream, Dare Do.... It's All Good!"

This was in my morning motivator email this morning..think it applies..
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi lovely Steppers
        3:30am and I have ouchies so can't sleep. Thought some of you may be playing in your part of the world. Have taken painkillers so if I drift off and end up with a qwerty on my forehead you'll know why.

Kradle - welcome back hunni.

Pauly - I'm so sorry sweetie - you're going through such a hard time. I wish I could do more than this :huggy but it's all I've got.

Lizann - sorry you're having such a tough time too. Here's one for you sweetie. :huggy

Nora - yes indeedy doo, I'm venturing into the world of lady shoes for the first time in years:
        ANISSA SILVER SILK At least if I go tits up I'll be doing it sober!

And talking of that - K9 I had my 'dreaded yearly appointment' recently and all was good (thank Goddess) but now I have to go and have the squash job. Sorry for the TMI FT and Tony.

gettinitright - we need a snappy nickname for you. GIR and gettin don't really cut it. How about Righty? That has a certain ring to it. Any preferences?

Dottie, Mama (where are you?), allswell, sobersoul (thanks for keeping us posted about our lovely Kradle), sorry if I missed anyone - love you all heaps. mwah!
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning everyone,

I want so much to catch up and comment on all of you lovelies...
          ..Getting, it wasn't to to bad but now I have to fill out ALL OF MATT'S paperwork for this program...holy mother of God!! It worse than filling out taxes...so I will be incommunicado for a bit.
          Pauly...I think all the stuff you are dealing with your husband and the baby is pushing your buttons. Try to separate ...you...them...you...them...I'm having to do this excessive with Matt.
          :l
          Glass, K9, Nora, Dottie , Liz, FT, IAd...love and hugs...sun is a whining ....I mean shining!

:h

PS- Another call from the school this morning....I hope those horses know what they are frickin in for.....
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Im feeling bad for the horses but they are big and strong and kick...Matty better watch out. He needs a black stallion, I had one growing up, damn thang nearly killed me. Took off running on the highway. OK...horses have horseshoes that slip on pavement. All I could do was hang on and cry for dear life. Thought for sure Id die. I lived apparently. LOL

GHE, you can call me any ol' thing. I promise nothing you make up could be worse than what I have been called. :shocked:

I think Mama has been kidnapped by the centipede. :boohoo:

Pauly...pour it out girl and start fresh. I hate drinking. Last detox I thought surely Id need to be hospitalized. Its just no fun anymore and I actually feel like shit when I am drinking. It doesn't feel good even when I'm numbing. MISERABLE. You can do this. We are all here for you. :yougo:
            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Well, I wanted to say Hi! I guess I can't stay away from this place. Keep staying strong my friends.
              Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Hi FD good to see u again!!
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Miss you FT check in any time!

Pauly hang in there. I recently had a bit of a bender myself. I was so miserable and tired. I couldn't even numb. Plus I had the worst hang over. I felt terrible!! I know I screwed up but let's count the good days and not the bad. We can do this together ok? just one day at a time. I'm here for you.

To all my other dear friends thanks for the support. I'm feeling more like my happy sober self again. Gonna tune into dancin with the stars tonight and just forget everything else. Good night all!

Comment

I actually meant FD!

Comment

I kinda like the sound of "gettin it". Has a nice naughty ring to it.
                      10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Strong and in control.........yep ! Gettin' it and hookin' up has a naughty sound. Pimp daddy pimp ! ha!
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm Strong and in Control;1580851 wrote: I kinda like the sound of "gettin it". Has a nice naughty ring to it.
                          Or as I like to think of it...a distant memory! :upset:
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Its the only "gettin it" I'm getting so go for it. :H :H :H Tony I doubt you'd make much money pimping me out.. :upset: You might have to pay them.

I start a grief support group tomorrow night. I swear all this OP therapy and support group stuff better fix my crazy self. :nutso: This one is at a church. Its from 6-8:30. I applied for PT work all over today. I need outta this house. People think working at home is grand, it sucks! I need to SEE people.

Sounds like some rough times for many lately. BIG hugs!
                            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1580877 wrote: Or as I like to think of it...a distant memory! :upset:
                              :H:H:H
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I was going to make a nice long post - I had so much to say. But, the truth is I'm ready to just go chill!

So - love & hugs to everyone. I'll be back if I get energy.....otherwise, I'll catch you all tomorrow. :h

PS - Hey FD. Good to see you.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X