One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much sadness today...I'm sorry for everyone's losses and loved ones aging...it's so HARD to see. That must be so hard to see Pop like that Mama. Just hug him and kiss him as much as you can, I know deep down he will feel it. Makes me wanna cry :upset:
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I actually went off and had a boo hoo for a few minutes and I feel better. Amazing how cathartic crying can be.
      Gettin...that is awful. I cannot imagine.

I can change the subject and tell you about all the maggots...yes MAGGOTS....that were in my bathroom at home yesterday......I was off, being lazy and watching Sons of Anarchy. Walked into bathroom and ran out screaming..... evidentally that horrid smell a few days ago WAS something....they were all over the floor, in the shower......YUK!!!! We have yet to fin anythind, but are having both septic tanks pumped this weekend.....sorry to be gross....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OMG...Id die. I know you were grossed out. Wonder if there is something in the drain.
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

not sure Gettin...Hubs said they are gone now
          YICK

Comment

hey all,gettin thats horrible! mama you have good reason to be down in the dumps,try and feel better and NO! the drinking just made it worse,problems are still here i think of the money i wasted on all that beer makes me sick! i couldnt get buzzed i was pathetic for a week laying in bed with a beer by my side,sickening,and maggots are so yucky,id be scared to go to the bathroom too
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

mama I am so sorry...my dad has Alzheimer's and I know that is the way he will end up.so hard to see. ((mama))
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

thanks Dottie!
                he had a pretty good day today. My son stayed with him and they actually took a walk!

Comment

be strong tonight Pauly! ok?

Comment

So maggot is a rather unpleasant word but they're really just little fly babies. kind of cute if you think of them that way.

Little squirmy wormy fly babies.
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Sorry to hear all the bad news..........I hope you can cope with the situations that confront you all. I saw my father completely disintegrate with cancer. Bad, the man you saw as a rock all your life completely fall apart. Praying for all of you. Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh Tony - that's so sad! I have nothing but these to give :l :h :l

Comment

Hugs to all my friends..
                          FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

So sorry everyone is sad! Mama, I know how tough this is for you. I finding crying to be cathartic as well!
                            Maggots, cannot even image! I freaked out last week when we first arrived at my in laws house and there was a dead bat in the bathroom!!!
                            I'm feeling pretty good. Did some cleaning and purging today. Good for the soul, I tell you. Hang in there my friends. We got through another day!

Comment

What were the maggots on? I've only seen them on dead carcasses or rotten food. The mama fly worked hard to put them there and that's how you treat them? :H

Speaking of flies, I tried to take a nap at lunch time and there was a huge fly buzzing around. Forrest kept leaping at it. I finally got up and opened the door and it went right out. Some things are just easy for no apparent reason. LOL

Sierra/Adina what's-her-face is going to Ala-teen tonight. I hope the kids are more serious this week.
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;1581408 wrote: The mama fly worked hard to put them there and that's how you treat them? .
                                :H
                                See, that's my point! they're really just squirmy wormy little fly babies.

Comment

Working...
                                X